Caneville Clowns

Advertisement
I don't recall Streeter ever saying that.

What I do recall him saying before the bowl game is Jaccuri has an opportunity and needs to take advantage of that opportunity.

I do think Streeter an Caneville have hurt their credibility. They should be reporting the news, not trying to make the news.

I think Streeter does a really good job when he stays in his lane reporting on high school kids that are UM prospects who become UM student athletes. He's known the local young men since they were in optimist football.

What he and Caneville have done this past week(s) on social media and the question to Mario is flat out wrong and it certainly doesn't help Jaccuri.

He's using his position in media to push for a player. That is wrong and should never happen. If he wants to do that as a fan, then fine, but you cannot do that and remain a member of the media.

Actually, I think you’ve hit it more on the head than anybody else, in the sense that this hurts JB more than it could ever help him. Which makes me think they don’t really care about JB that much anyway. Either that, or they are just not thinking things through.

I think another possible explanation is they’re just trying to stir the pot and bring attention to themselves and their brand, which is sort of what they should be doing, but to do it this way, I don’t know, I don’t think this helps them and it certainly doesn’t help JB, not from my perspective

IMG_4293.gif

Going to laugh when media credentials get pulled. Streeter is terrible at interviewing and asking questions.
I know SMD catches a lot of heat but I don't recall her ever asking who the 4th string anybody is in all her years.
Caneville Clowns

He’s trying to make the Jacurri thing bigger than it is. I truely believe Jacurri is just terrible in practice which makes it hard to play him in games. Think Tebow the Broncos they were like all week he’s really bad but then wins games so what do u do. Unfortunately for Jacurri he’s no Tebow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Staff could give AF about any reporter. None of them contribute any tangible value and MC could give AF about offending the street

@COCane4Life

You see where this goes…… despite Luther being ignorant or obvlivious to the constant choirs of hatred for all UM media from Miami GOAT Lebetard, to Manny, SMD, Joy, Israel Gutierrez, Crowder the list is bottomless.

He isn’t crooning for the women, homosexual, Hispanic, black woman, or even the black men in media… He has a specific agenda! Which is funny because Luther had the ability to do so much good in the neighborhoods, but since he spent up all of his real money he gets to play the bitter antagonist with just enough to “show” he cares… NO LONGER ENOUGH TO MAKE THE IMPACT HE SHOULD HAVE.

It's fitting that Streeter, who pushes crypto advice, outs himself when Nevin surfaces. The HS grift wasn't enough, they running crypto scams.

Thanks to all the content creators who do it for the 🙌 first.
Love the daily frequency from CIS. 30 min of substance without wasted time.
Thanks to CIS for the step up in content.
You've earned it.

Advertisement
Staff could give AF about any reporter. None of them contribute any tangible value and MC could give AF about offending the street

@COCane4Life

You see where this goes…… despite Luther being ignorant or obvlivious to the constant choirs of hatred for all UM media from Miami GOAT Lebetard, to Manny, SMD, Joy, Israel Gutierrez, Crowder the list is bottomless.

He isn’t crooning for the women, homosexual, Hispanic, black woman, or even the black men in media… He has a specific agenda! Which is funny because Luther had the ability to do so much good in the neighborhoods, but since he spent up all of his real money he gets to play the bitter antagonist with just enough to “show” he cares… NO LONGER ENOUGH TO MAKE THE IMPACT HE SHOULD HAVE.
Sad fact Luther only put back into the communities as a power play.

Yes he did good. But he did it for himself. So he could feel like he had some control of something he used to be a major figure in. The Dade County area and neighboring areas specifically looked at him like a “Godfather “.

Until he acknowledges that he can’t be considered a significant part of UM moving forward.

There is too much to reconcile there.

Advertisement
We’re fixing this. Lot of meat left on the bone. It’s a new era of CanesInSight.
D,
Every Cane fan I meet that's never heard of CanesInSight I tell them that this is the absolute best site for all things Miami Hurricanes hands down. Especially for football and everything going on with the program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back