CanesInsight Secret Santa?

LMFAO. That is why I didn't even bother responding to that. MFs are crazy.
DemandingCreativeGordonsetter-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Lick my chops young man... theology, history and common sense are one of my favorite topics... but I will not turn this thread into a philosophical or theological debate so I will also just wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a 12-0 Canes New Year!

Completely agree with your decision concerning the content on this thread as you and I having a civil back and forth would be enjoyable, but the yapping Parrots hanging upside down from the palm trees would never allow a sincere dialogue to take place.

As for me being a young man, regrettably even if I resorted to calculating my age in dog years it would turn the odometer over.

May God's warm embrace be you and your family's constant companion...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

The original subject matter is Mork. You are the one trying to compare him to believing in Jesus. I completely ignored that part of the argument because it is asinine.

My original response was directed at one of your other tribe members attacking Coach Richt for his faith in God. But, of course, you ignorantly stumbled into that conversation keeping your undefeated record of making uninvited comments that you have no worldly clue as to what you are talking about. Congratulations!

My original response was directed at one of your other tribe members attacking Coach Richt for his faith in God. But, of course, you ignorantly stumbled into that conversation keeping your undefeated record of making uninvited comments that you have no worldly clue as to what you are talking about. Congratulations!

How about you go read your original comment. You were blathering on about all you want for Christmas. No one attacked coarch Richt prior to my original response to your ridiculous statement. Take your L.

Advertisement
How about you go read your original comment. You were blathering on about all you want for Christmas. No one attacked coarch Richt prior to my original response to your ridiculous statement. Take your L.

There you go again...I did not say "my original comment" I said "my original response". Just when I think I can't possibly come across anyone on this planet more dense...then you show up an prove me wrong!

Completely agree with your decision concerning the content on this thread as you and I having a civil back and forth would be enjoyable, but the yapping Parrots hanging upside down from the palm trees would never allow a sincere dialogue to take place.

As for me being a young man, regrettably even if I resorted to calculating my age in dog years it would turn the odometer over.

May God's warm embrace be you and your family's constant companion...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Thank you and the same to you and yours... Merry Christmas you old fart, lol!

Advertisement
That is very sad to hear, I bet Kenneth is very articulate. Does Kenneth following recruiting or is he more of an X's and O's talk about the game kind of guy?

Kenneth is more of a casual fan.

He really just enjoys the spectacle of it all.

Big, strong, sweaty men running around and tackling each other for 60 minutes.

That really excites him.

:)

Last edited:
Advertisement

I call bull.****. It is impossible to be so arrogant/ignorant at an advanced age. As you get older, there is compromise. That compromise is an appreciation for both sounds of a debate. You clearly don’t have this trait.

Anyway, back on topic......

1544428955955.gif

Advertisement
I call bull.****. It is impossible to be so arrogant/ignorant at an advanced age. As you get older, there is compromise. That compromise is an appreciation for both sounds of a debate. You clearly don’t have this trait.

Anyway, back on topic......

View attachment 71138

I now know why you refer to yourself as the "Village Idiot"! As they say; "The truth shall set you free". I salute your honesty.

Advertisement
Back