CanesInsight Secret Santa?

Advertisement
Are they perhaps sailing the Caribbean with Kenneth, unable to post due to poor reception on the open waters?

Kenneth and I haven’t left for the Caribbean yet.

He is actually over at my apartment right now.

I think he’s enjoying a nice bubble bath.

:)

Kenneth and I haven’t left for the Caribbean yet.

He is actually over at my apartment right now.

I think he’s enjoying a nice bubble bath.

fart2.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Only if I can have @Earnest T. Bass, aka Kenneth.

All I want for Christmas is for the Haters to stop hating, the Herd to stop whining, and the Mob to stop moaning!

And out of all of them combined it is my hope and prayer that three wise men will come forth and spread the good word about Mark Richt. They shall be known as Balthasar of Greentree, Melchior of ACC Champions, and Gaspar of National Champions.

Merry Christmas!

All I want for Christmas is for the Haters to stop hating, the Herd to stop whining, and the Mob to stop moaning!

And out of all of them combined it is my hope and prayer that three wise men will come forth and spread the good word about Mark Richt. They shall be known as Balthasar of Greentree, Melchior of ACC Champions, and Gaspar of National Champions.

Merry Christmas!

Your dream is impossible. Any man that spreads good word about Richt is far from wise.

Merry Christmas!

I have a great idea for your gift, Ernie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back