CanesInsight Secret Santa?

Where is that guy who a couple weeks ago lied and started a thread saying he annually donates 600k to the school?

Advertisement
ac.jpg

Advertisement
This is an interesting concept but just let me mention that I once did a "Secret Santa" with Kenneth during a "Christmas in July" party on Fire Island in 1986.

He went by "Kenny Goodtymes" back then. My contribution to the exchange was a delectable bottle of Chardonnay that I had recently picked up in Napa. Kenny Goodtymes' contribution was to hide in my closet wearing nothing but a bow and devilish but adorable grin. The rest is just a blur as apparently some minx had spiked the egg nog with mescaline and quaaludes. It was a wonderful time to be alive.

Last edited:
This is am interesting concept but just let me mention that I once did a "Secret Santa" with Kenneth during a "Christmas in July" party on Fire Island in 1986.

He went by "Kenny Goodtymes" back then. My contribution to the exchange was a delectable bottle of Chardonnay that I had recently picked up in Napa. Kenny Goodtymes' contribution was to hide in my closet wearing nothing but a bow and devilish but adorable grin. The rest is just a blur as apparently some minx had spiked the egg nog with mescaline and quaaludes. It was a wonderful time to be alive.

@Tad Footeball, LMFAO!!! Great job! Man, I wish I was at that party.

Advertisement
Jokes aren’t funny if they need to be explained, but it’s already not funny.

Trolling is a lonely and thankless endeavor. Incredibly difficult, tons of failure and just a sample of success.

Nothing critical. Just wondering what the inspiration was.
I thought only chicks liked psychology. :snoopfacepalm:

Advertisement
This is am interesting concept but just let me mention that I once did a "Secret Santa" with Kenneth during a "Christmas in July" party on Fire Island in 1986.

Friend, you must have the wrong Kenneth.

My Kenneth was not even alive in 1986.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back