CanesInsight Secret Santa?

Advertisement
I never got this logic. Otherwise ND would be national champs every single year.
Exactly my friend... what we do for a football team is what we receive in return. The benefits that the Fighting Leprechauns have received have come from only slurping mortals.

Advertisement
All I want for Christmas is for the Haters to stop hating, the Herd to stop whining, and the Mob to stop moaning!

And out of all of them combined it is my hope and prayer that three wise men will come forth and spread the good word about Mark Richt. They shall be known as Balthasar of Greentree, Melchior of ACC Champions, and Gaspar of National Champions.

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays, Ernest.

Advertisement
Brother... as I said in another thread football and the church are separate. God loves all of us no matter which team we're on.

I wholeheartedly agree that God loves us no matter which team we're on!! I don't agree that football and church (God) are separate.

Merry Christmas!

Advertisement
LMAO. 1.2 billion people do not have unshakeable faith in Richt. More like 15 people and they all post on CIS.

Interesting, you post a comment and then act as though you didn't post the comment and come back with some screwball retort that has nothing to do with the original subject matter. In other words you take the words of others out of context to bolster your always dimwitted narrative.

I wholeheartedly agree that God loves us no matter which team we're on!! I don't agree that football and church (God) are separate.

Merry Christmas!
Lick my chops young man... theology, history and common sense are one of my favorite topics... but I will not turn this thread into a philosophical or theological debate so I will also just wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a 12-0 Canes New Year!

All I want for Christmas is for the Haters to stop hating, the Herd to stop whining, and the Mob to stop moaning!

And out of all of them combined it is my hope and prayer that three wise men will come forth and spread the good word about Mark Richt. They shall be known as Balthasar of Greentree, Melchior of ACC Champions, and Gaspar of National Champions.

Merry Christmas!
Thou shalt not use the names of the "Tres Reyes Magos" in vain!!!!

Advertisement
I have a great idea for your gift, Ernie.

:)
stock-photo-sausage-santa-claus-delicacy-with-beard-and-mustache-funny-christmas-banger-food-3...jpg

Interesting, you post a comment and then act as though you didn't post the comment and come back with some screwball retort that has nothing to do with the original subject matter. In other words you take the words of others out of context to bolster your always dimwitted narrative.

The original subject matter is Mork. You are the one trying to compare him to believing in Jesus. I completely ignored that part of the argument because it is asinine.

The original subject matter is Mork. You are the one trying to compare him to believing in Jesus. I completely ignored that part of the argument because it is asinine.
OGH these guys are beginning to lose their minds. Comparing richtirement to Jesus.
:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

Advertisement
Back