CanesInsight Secret Santa?

Advertisement
There you go again...I did not say "my original comment" I said "my original response". Just when I think I can't possibly come across anyone on this planet more dense...then you show up an prove me wrong!

Except your original response was not aimed at another one of my "tribe members". Your original comment was directed at another poster so anyone with half a brain would assume that is what you are referring too. Especially since your first comment in the thread was a response to another poster.

Except your original response was not aimed at another one of my "tribe members". Your original comment was directed at another poster so anyone with half a brain would assume that is what you are referring too. Especially since your first comment in the thread was a response to another poster.

Do you even read what you post? I have come to believe that you type in code expecting others to have the tools to decipher your nonsensical blathering.

Advertisement
LOL! Are you really calling someone out for nonsensical blathering? 99% of your posts would fit under that.

Boy! You got me good with that brilliant retort. Try this brutal comeback next time..."I know you are, but what am I". Now, if that slam doesn't work it's time to pull out the heavy artillery (be careful the mods may suspend you for this one); "I'm rubber, you're glue, what you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!!!"

Go get'em Biff!

Boy! You got me good with that brilliant retort. Try this brutal comeback next time..."I know you are, but what am I". Now, if that slam doesn't work it's time to pull out the heavy artillery (be careful the mods may suspend you for this one); "I'm rubber, you're glue, what you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!!!"

Go get'em Biff!

As usual. An awful reply from an awful porster. I was just stating a fact and calling out a hypocrite. You literally post paragraph after paragraph of nonsensical ramblings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Paranos I discovered that this is your secret Santa... funny... she was mine last year.
ac.jpg

Advertisement
Back