#CanesCamp | Day 11 | 8.15.16

download_image

"I've just received word from Miami PD that their is an arrest warrant out for FB Marquez Williams.."

Lock him up and throw away the keys.

Advertisement
I think Gus Felder was a brilliant hire.

Our DT's are gonna put the pain on teams this year.

Thomas Brown is a gem. He has a great demenor that demands excellence. Seems like he's the kinda guy that if you scored 3 td's he'd ask why not 4. Not to be a **** just to make you great. I think we are going to **** some people up this year. 4-0 headed to week 5 & lets ******* hurt those **** suckers.

I think Williams could end up being our short-yardage guy. He's been running it like that all camp.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think Williams could end up being our short-yardage guy. He's been running it like that all camp.

Hey DMoney, Walton look to have taken another step since spring in his development?

Hard to say. I thought his big leap was from his freshman season to spring. He's carried over that momentum and appears to be the lead guy. But I don't see a huge separation in the backs except in the passing game.

Advertisement

Hey DMoney, Walton look to have taken another step since spring in his development?

Hard to say. I thought his big leap was from his freshman season to spring. He's carried over that momentum and appears to be the lead guy. But I don't see a huge separation in the backs except in the passing game.

Who's the best pass catcher? Yearby?

Who's the best pass catcher? Yearby?

Walton

I want to see MW carry the ball at least twice a game. Please let this happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This video should answer any questions on rather or not we do any 1vs1...

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back