#CanesCamp | Day 11 | 8.15.16

Advertisement
download_image

"I've just received word from Miami PD that their is an arrest warrant out for FB Marquez Williams.."

Hw was getting blocked by the o-lineman. A for effort. That type of collision makes U better.

People sleeping on Walton

Him and Yearby should be a Grade A backfield

Both are good RBs, should make a nice tandem with a little G Edwards worked in also. I think some don't appreciate Yearby because he's not D Cook. But he's still a RB that most teams would love to have.

Advertisement
Yes, I see our FB is going to be posterizing some people this year. Man he would be a load to hit straight up.

Our Backs should get several plays a game of 15+ yards. Other teams will be getting worn down as Williams hammers on them.

Then they still have Kayaa to deal with.

Team is looking improved, everywhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Williams can also help us protect Kaaya. Him chipping on passing downs and catching short passes would help the oline. **** near like a 6th olineman.

Last edited:
download_image

"I've just received word from Miami PD that their is an arrest warrant out for FB Marquez Williams.."

To put this into perspective...this guy was at Mars Hill the past few years. Imagine the number of concussed players he left behind in the South Atlantic Conference

I want to personally thank whoever it was at UM to finally pony up the money for quality coaches. We finally will compete. These young men are being taught, developed, motivated to excel! So exciting to actually look forward to UM football! Been a long time...

download_image

man I am excited for our running game. The strongest guy on our team is going to be blocking for a seriously talented backfield. They finished differently, but Walton and yearby were both 5*'s at some points in their hs career if I remember correctly. I'm excited to see what they can do behind this beast this year

Advertisement
download_image

To put this into perspective...this guy was at Mars Hill the past few years. Imagine the number of concussed players he left behind in the South Atlantic Conference

Ask and ye shall receive......

[video=youtube;35b7XvOc2Tw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35b7XvOc2Tw[/video]

Man, he is a killer, a human bowling ball. I can't wait seeing him destroy some poor opponent lb.

download_image

man I am excited for our running game. The strongest guy on our team is going to be blocking for a seriously talented backfield. They finished differently, but Walton and yearby were both 5*'s at some points in their hs career if I remember correctly. I'm excited to see what they can do behind this beast this year

Yearby was and walron wasn't but regardless they were both top 100 backs

Advertisement
They have to get him the ball out of the backfield a couple of times a game, so he can crush a DB 1 on 1. He gets lower than anybody that tries to tackle him. I would love to see the seam routes they used to do with Davenport.

Where are the people that hated on us picking up Marquez? Better not be on here praising him now. Hurry and tell us it's only practice. He's going to kill people this year. Toting the rock, busting heads blocking and hopefully he can be useful in the passing game as well. Very underrated pick up. Will do all the dirty work. Fans will love him.

I think Williams could end up being our short-yardage guy. He's been running it like that all camp.

If the dude can pick up 2 or 3 on 3rd we are going to be a much much better team this year. If he can put hurt on someone in the process, the 4th quarter will be a different matter this year.

Dude, Walton looks MUCH faster! He's always seemed to lack explosion. Good vision and cuts but no acceleration. If he adds that he could be a completely different player.

Advertisement
Back