#CanesCamp | Day 11 | 8.15.16

download_image

"I've just received word from Miami PD that their is an arrest warrant out for FB Marquez Williams.."

man I am excited for our running game. The strongest guy on our team is going to be blocking for a seriously talented backfield. They finished differently, but Walton and yearby were both 5*'s at some points in their hs career if I remember correctly. I'm excited to see what they can do behind this beast this year

And don't underestimate the impact of him running the ball. The pain he brings to any attempt to tackle him will help the entire offense. Once defenders start taking a quick glance to see if he is headed their way, the whole team gets an edge. If any of you watched the old Dolphins with Zonk, you know what I mean. Defender like to bring pain but are not necessarily interesting in taking it.

Advertisement
Williams is a beast. Walton looks elite and faster. The whole team will play faster because they dropped so much bad weight the previous regime required them to put on for whatever reason. Miami will be Miami again.

Thomas Brown is a gem. He has a great demenor that demands excellence. Seems like he's the kinda guy that if you scored 3 td's he'd ask why not 4. Not to be a **** just to make you great. I think we are going to **** some people up this year. 4-0 headed to week 5 & lets ****ing hurt those **** suckers.

Yep. First real RB coach we've had here In a long time. I really like his hire. Not sure how adept he'll be at being co-OC but as a position coach - great hire

download_image

"I've just received word from Miami PD that their is an arrest warrant out for FB Marquez Williams.."

man I am excited for our running game. The strongest guy on our team is going to be blocking for a seriously talented backfield. They finished differently, but Walton and yearby were both 5*'s at some points in their hs career if I remember correctly. I'm excited to see what they can do behind this beast this year

Yearby was and walron wasn't but regardless they were both top 100 backs

Remember, Walton reclassified to his actual class. BUT if he had pulled a "Calvin Ridley/Kelvin Benjamin,etc" and just stayed put he would have been a 5* and a top 3 RB in the country that next year.

Advertisement
His blocks on the KO return clips were absolutely crushing. That was some of the best 2:30 minutes i've ever had watching tape hahaha. Thank you whoever posted that.

Advertisement
Back