Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE STILL SUCK!!!
No the players played hard , some shouldn’t be starting over others . Coaching like a pssy makes you suck. If Saban cosches for us with the same talent we have he would have went down swinging not handing out hand jobs because someone told him he cant win

Advertisement
This isn't serviceable. Miami can't spend like Alabama, but Miami isn't getting anywhere near bang for the buck they should. Willie Fritz would have lost today to Alabama, but I bet you, they would have scored at least 24 points, and FOUGHT. Bill Clark would have had his team somewhat prepared. All these guys out there, working the midmajors, that could have possibly been hired, and Miami settled for Diaz without even bothering to ask around.
Miami has wayyy more money than yall think.

Everyone is being to harsh. I cannot complain about the effort because the kids gave it 100 percent for 60 minutes and every thing that could go wrong went wrong. All the lucky breaks went Bama's way. Loved seeing Diaz finally get upset and intense, saw some fire breathing from him and that is good. There is NO team that comes close to what we faced today and we had moments. My concerns remain and everyone disagrees that we lack a substantial running attack, our talent there is subpar. Where was Mallory? Seems he muffed quite a few blocks and what, one catch? I think King was gun shy early and after the scare it seems his intensity level rose. It is good we kept putting them in 3rd down situation but bad they kept converting. Bama was eerily lucky with the int's and some of their 3rd sown conversions. We WILL improve. I love this team and respect the 60 minutes (especially the defense) of hardnosed football, ***** the score were were not going to win anyhow.

Advertisement
If and buts are candy and nuts, but man that safety call had we gotten it combined with us leaving 7 points on field at the 1 foot line on 4th and goal..really could’ve made the score dramatically different. They hit the 94 yarder so the non safety call was huge.

37-22 ish.

Just stfu. This team quit when they were rolling in the 3rd the had every single opportunity to change the narrative of this game and they flat out quit. They have no self pride and they just wanted to just get the **** out of there instead of saying I’m not going to get rolled and I’m going ******* fight and show these ******** up. None of that happened and instead of it being 41-27 or 30 it’s 44-13 because they’re pussies with no grit just like their HC.
how about you kiss my ******* ***. don't tell me to shut up, all you do is ***** and mope. no one wants to hear that negative **** on a constant ******* basis.

Richt has guts. Salute to him, not his fault that our AD and BOT screwed the pooch after his departure. Richt tried to do us a solid, he knew it was going sideways and walked away.
Right gave us a free pass to make a big hire. And we spent all of 12 hours on a coaching search. Can't really call it a search because there were no interviews. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
That image is getting burned to the ground..As I continue to say, the ACC commissioner has the Canes on notice..
God I wish that was true King. The fear of losing ACC meal ticket is the only thing that will knock some much needed sense into the university of coral gables to make an attempt to become the U again.

People still mentioning Richt after he's been gone nearly 3 years now? Yes his last couple of years sucked, but he helped this program more than any other coach we've had in over a decade. Probably wouldn't have the IPF were it not for him. Move on now.

Let's see how we look the next 2 weeks. All teams get better after week 1. MSU looked good in their win against Northwestern. No cupcakes, but we'll be challenged.
Yea from here on out they need to put this in the rear view mirror and focus on each game. I don't think we're good enough to take of any game but I do think we are talented enough to be the favorites in every other game except unc. Honestly this is where Manny needs to earn his paycheck, we always knew this was going to be 2 seasons (alabama and the rest of the schedule). We lost the first season but we can knock out the second season by composing our team and and winning 10-11 games.

Advertisement
You had me right up to Miami going to the ACCCG. Manny is a little Napoleon. Teams like VT, NC, are his Waterloo. Forget Clemson.
I stand by my prediction. We are gonna handle UNC and VT. I have a feeling Ed Reed and those with influence are gonna speak to Manny about this tight coaching style, then playing the players who play the tightest (don’t freelance and make plays outside of their scheme), and how this style of football play calling impacts our players.

I think we’ll let loose going forward. People higher than Manny and tired of getting embarrassed on these stages.

Miami has wayyy more money than yall think.
The people that have seen the numbers disagree with you. I know our "Fans" think that the general fund is like a bank account that can be spent on anything, but that isn't the case. Alabama spends 2-3x what Miami does, because they bring in that much more revenue and have a large, committed donor pool. We had to CROWDFUND to build a 30 million dollar facility. That doesn't sound like this athletic department is rolling in money. That doesn't excuse them for being **** poor stewards of the funds that do come in.

Miami could do significantly better at HC than what they are doing, and don't have to spend Alabama money to get there.

Advertisement
other teams are throwing out freshman all the time and many times they play well. (happens to us ) We know what we have in King, its serviceable with a hint of exciting . He won't do well when he can't "out athlete " the other team. that only happens a few games a year.
Yeah not really debating you on this as you’re right it does work

it’s Lashlee that made me ***king sick in this game especially early on

im all for getting the young guys reps and building but also I don’t trust this coaching staff at all if that makes sense

I get the frustration. But am I the only person seeing a totally different set of athletes on both sides of the ball? Allen vs Mcloud
Zion vs Neal
Do I need to go on.
What about the running backs.
They might be better than last year.
Yes it sucks to get ***** slapped like that. But they’re gonna be doing it to a lot of teams.
People don't understand how wide that gap really is. We really didn't have much of chance.

God I wish that was true King. The fear of losing ACC meal ticket is the only thing that will knock some much needed sense into the university of coral gables to make an attempt to become the U again.
Nick those aren’t my words, the ACC commissioner made it a point during media days to say that Miami isn’t holding their end of the bargain in football. Miami is definitely on notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back