Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well? Is been a while but no one should take pride and be bumping their chest when we get blown out.
But it is what it is, good luck to you and all the mods this week. You are going to need it.
Maybe the Mods but I’m a Maude and I’m not gonna need any luck. I’m just gonna let em go. In fact I just approved one extra special one coming on the board about an hour ago - for as long as he lasts.

They have a right to criticize things without being silenced and to call you guys out as well. You guys called them out plenty.

What??? UNC didn’t have -18.5 spread on us going into the game…. This game went about as expected. Offense was disappointing, but score was no surprise, the way the game played out was no surprise.

It’s No surprise bc Manny is the HC.. this “veteran” team was given the benefit of the doubt being only a 19 1/2 underdog against a Bama team that lost all of their offensive playmakers for the last 2+ seasons. If we were expected to get blown out helplessly the way we did the spread would’ve been no lower than 28.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The people that have seen the numbers disagree with you. I know our "Fans" think that the general fund is like a bank account that can be spent on anything, but that isn't the case. Alabama spends 2-3x what Miami does, because they bring in that much more revenue and have a large, committed donor pool. We had to CROWDFUND to build a 30 million dollar facility. That doesn't sound like this athletic department is rolling in money. That doesn't excuse them for being **** poor stewards of the funds that do come in.

Miami could do significantly better at HC than what they are doing, and don't have to spend Alabama money to get there.
I like how you had to quote "FANS" like you're some goddamnkind of super fan... Miami has lots of money they choose to spend it elsewhere.

Maybe the Mods but I’m a Maude and I’m not gonna need any luck. I’m just gonna let em go. In fact I just approved one extra special one coming on the board about an hour ago - for as long as he lasts.

They have a right to criticize things without being silenced and to call you guys out as well. You guys called them out plenty.
Jaja is not a them vs us as you call it. Thats something you came up with.
Being positive doesn't make you a slurper and having constructive criticism does not make you a mope.
Is the extremes that make it bad but thats where the divide comes in.
Divide and conquer.

Tulane wasn't calling runs on 3rd and 7. They came to win.
Trust me, I know. My point is, why are we always getting our *** whooped by these great teams, when teams with "worse" players (ranking wise) always manage to keep it close and have a chance to win? I get that it's Bama and they're elite. But ****. When will we start keeping these scores close? Actually compete????

Advertisement
We won't improve with Diaz period. King is good, OL sucks will be better when Williams is back, Scaife is horrible. Chaney is clearly better than Harris. Defensively we couldn't tackle last year and we still can't tackle, Ivey is bad, he constantly gets lost and gives up big plays. Alabama always plays great because they are coached better than anybody and this is an Alabama team playing with a lot of underclassmen. I knew we really didn't have a chance of winning, but I thought we would look respectable. Hats off to King who is a warrior. We have a lot of work to do to win 8 games.

Well another off season and we still have Manny and more excuses. Is there any light at the end of this dark and painful tunnel???
I'm about to take some THC oil and listen to some ancient prog rock. I no longer care about this idiot pretending to be a head coach. If they fire him, they will replace him with someone worse.

Advertisement
We won't improve with Diaz period. King is good, OL sucks will be better when Williams is back, Scaife is horrible. Chaney is clearly better than Harris. Defensively we couldn't tackle last year and we still can't tackle, Ivey is bad, he constantly gets lost and gives up big plays. Alabama always plays great because they are coached better than anybody and this is an Alabama team playing with a lot of underclassmen. I knew we really didn't have a chance of winning, but I thought we would look respectable. Hats off to King who is a warrior. We have a lot of work to do to win 8 games.
I completely agree with everything u said except I think Nelson & Donaldson played good in Pass Pro besides that one sack he (Donaldson) gave up

Last edited:
Jaja is not a them vs us as you call it. Thats something you came up with.
Being positive doesn't make you a slurper and having constructive criticism does not make you a mope.
Is the extremes that make it bad but thats where the divide comes in.
Divide and conquer.
I know but the 15-0 Boys and some others call out those with opposing views every time something good happens which alienates the middle sooo….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back