Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't serviceable. Miami can't spend like Alabama, but Miami isn't getting anywhere near bang for the buck they should. Willie Fritz would have lost today to Alabama, but I bet you, they would have scored at least 24 points, and FOUGHT. Bill Clark would have had his team somewhat prepared. All these guys out there, working the midmajors, that could have possibly been hired, and Miami settled for Diaz without even bothering to ask around.
No disagreement, my point exactly, where is the production on this team besides sporadic, one-wonder plays? There simply isn’t consistent production on this team, to sustain drives or wins. Look at the other teams we play whether it’s Bama or FIU, you’ll see consistent production in their drives.

Advertisement
Fck that , diaz needs to be gone , t rob take over you clearly the only cosch on this team with balls. He **** sure cant come up with a more of a dck sucking game plan . Diaz sucks , lashlee another pssy caller too . T rob and some young arrogant cosches who dont give
Fck who they play . They play to win . This **** is pathetic , coward coaching at its finest . Never been ever to accept defeat regardless what i do in life . I did 20 years in military multiple deployments and seen this **** coward **** first hand on the battle field . Its un****ing real how society accepts this **** and promotes them in life . Regardless of mos if your a coward your are a coward .

Advertisement
Fck that , diaz needs to be gone , t rob take over you clearly the only cosch on this team with balls. He **** sure cant come up with a more of a dck sucking game plan . Diaz sucks , lashlee another pssy caller too . T rob and some young arrogant cosches who dont give
Fck who they play . They play to win . This **** is pathetic , coward coaching at its finest . Never been ever to accept defeat regardless what i do in life . I did 20 years in military multiple deployments and seen this **** coward **** first hand on the battle field . Its un****ing real how society accepts this **** and promotes them in life . Regardless of mos if your a coward your are a coward .

Facts aggressive naive coaches who beileve in themselves wil get the job done and that's the Miami way.. how tf we keep getting this wrong is beyond me.. Manny drop your nuts before it's too late this is Miami we don't give a **** be aggressive im EVERY aspect fuuuuuuuccck

Listening to this Diaz interview on WQAM is just as depressing as the game. This clown doesn’t get. He’s not even ****ed off. He’s bragging they held them to 147 rushing yards!!! Are you kidding me????

Listening to this Diaz interview on WQAM is just as depressing as the game. This clown doesn’t get. He’s not even ****ed off. He’s bragging they held them to 147 rushing yards!!! Are you kidding me????
What an idiot. I will not listen to a single presser by this clown. He has no control over this team, just look at the suspensions and lack of game planning. I tip my hat to Saban. The guy’s the real deal.

Advertisement
Get tired of hearing we didn't stand a chance. BS, did anyone see Tulane play today? I don't care that we lost but we looked like a **** Junior College.

This isn't serviceable. Miami can't spend like Alabama, but Miami isn't getting anywhere near bang for the buck they should. Willie Fritz would have lost today to Alabama, but I bet you, they would have scored at least 24 points, and FOUGHT. Bill Clark would have had his team somewhat prepared. All these guys out there, working the midmajors, that could have possibly been hired, and Miami settled for Diaz without even bothering to ask around.

Listen, I’m no alum, but as much as I talk to alums, I have a pretty good handle to certain aspects.

Does this school have the $ like state schools? No; however, keep in mind that we spent $7m to secure Diaz. We paid Richt his highest payday in his entire career. I would argue, Miami’s spending on coaches for the past several yrs have been on par w/ most state schools across the nation. I would also argue that Miami has bled through more money than most schools sans UT via its **** poor decisions on their hires.

I would think w/ the narrative of Miami not having the resources like other schools, they would be more judicious in their hires. These were their hires:

Randy Shannon (No HC experience, DC of a dysfunctional team that was spiraling down)

Al Golden (a sub .500 coach at the G5 level, trending down before taking the hire)

Mark Richt (fired from his previous job, trending down for 3 yrs)

Manny Diaz (See Randy Shannon’s resume)

That’s unacceptable as a program. That’s **** poor leadership & y we keep getting embarrassed. But hey, as long as that ACC & Adidas $ come in, right?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Listen, I’m no alum, but as much as I talk to alums, I have a pretty good handle to certain aspects.

Do this school have been he $ like state schools? No; however, keep in mind that we spent $7m to secure Diaz. We paid Richt his highest payday in his entire career. I would argue, Miami’s spending on coaches for the past several yrs have been on par w/ most state schools across the nation. I would also argue that Miami has bled through more money than most schools sans UT via its **** poor decisions on their hires.

I would think w/ the narrative of Miami not having the resources like other schools, they would be more judicious in their hires. These were their hires:

Randy Shannon (No HC experience, DC of a dysfunctional team that spiraling down)

Al Golden (a sub .500 coach at the G5 level, trending down before taking the hire)

Mark Richt (fired from his previous job, trending down for 3 yrs)

Manny Diaz (See Randy Shannon’s resume)

That’s unacceptable as a program. That’s **** poor leadership & y we keep getting embarrassed. But hey, as long as that ACC & Adidas $ come in, right?
Bingo!

This is that D’Onofrio syndrome.

Advertisement
I like how you had to quote "FANS" like you're some goddamnkind of super fan... Miami has lots of money they choose to spend it elsewhere.
Once again, whatever the athletic department earns, it keeps. I don't know where this "Miami athletics are rolling in money, but the school is stealing it" narrative comes from, but that isn't even close to the case. I can go into detail about earmarked funds and why those funds can't legally be moved to athletics, but you don't want to hear that.

Nah, I expected us to lose. We can still go 11-1 and have a great season. The coaching game plan was bewildering to me particularly on offense.

I just think the mopes have a right to respond in kind.
Yeah and I could win the lottery.
Do you honestly believe we go 11-1 or 9-3
I'm not trying to be rude but come on
17 YEARS OF THE SAME OLD ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back