Canes vs. Ann Arbor's safety school

Jaromir spread his *** cheeks nice and wide for Richt during the season when his atrocious play calling cost us several game at but now he's ripping Coach L.

This is obviously an embarrassing Performance to this point but Jaromir just shows his ignorance with these preposterous statements.

Oh, trust me, I know that "Coach L" is untouchable, even when he's getting his head bashed in.

He's a Top 15 coach in the country. I agree his offensive system needs a bit of modernization but to imply he needs to be fired is absolutely ridiculous.

Fired? Good lord.

And he's not a top 15 coach. Top 15 coaches, you know, coach. He is getting crushed because he didn't bring in players.

What exactly would you like done then? And we have two straight elite classes.

Advertisement
Jaromir spread his *** cheeks nice and wide for Richt during the season when his atrocious play calling cost us several game at but now he's ripping Coach L.

This is obviously an embarrassing Performance to this point but Jaromir just shows his ignorance with these preposterous statements.

Oh, trust me, I know that "Coach L" is untouchable, even when he's getting his head bashed in.

Which I hate. There is no chance none of the blame falls on him for this, one of our worst performances I've seen in a while. We look completely unprepared. Michigan State has talent, but they are not this good and that should be obvious to anyone who has watched multiple games of theirs this year. Or even just their resume on paper, to be honest.

Inexcusable and disappointing.

Edit: before any simpletons start assuming, **** NO I do not want Coach L fired. Just sick of fans acting like he can't be criticized, yet our fanbase wants to rip Richt apart because he struggled to find the right schemes with a statue QB and terrible oline.

Last edited:
You want him fired too?

You're an elite kind of retarded, aren't you?

No one said anything about firing him. But don't give me fans calling other fans out for not caring enough. This is a mediocre, boring program.

They have a top 10 recruiting class coming in. Off yourself loser

Took that guy at UF one season to pass us by as a program.
UF passed us?

Advertisement
You want him fired too?

No one said anything about firing him. But don't give me fans calling other fans out for not caring enough. This is a mediocre, boring program.

That's not true. UF is mediocre and we have a better class coming in.

He's a Top 15 coach in the country. I agree his offensive system needs a bit of modernization but to imply he needs to be fired is absolutely ridiculous.

Fired? Good lord.

And he's not a top 15 coach. Top 15 coaches, you know, coach. He is getting crushed because he didn't bring in players.

Probably wants Frank Haith back lol

You want him fired too?

Stop making sense. People only live in the last 20 min

You want him fired too?

If Florida is mediocre then what are we? Florida won today and looked good doing it. We are getting out coached, out played, out hustled, and embarrassed on national tv by a team that most people agreed shouldn't even be in the tournament.

Advertisement
We made the NCAA tournament WITHOUT a POINT GUARD. Lets face it due to sanctions we were undermanned this year. Frankly we were better without Newton in there. He will go back to 2 guard next year .With Lykes and Watkins we will have a much better offense .Hopefully Miller will be more than a 7 foot bust .

Fired? Good lord.

Yeah yeah. Always a random batch. Transfers and commits come, and they transfer out or fade away, and we rarely end up with any kind of balanced team. We have tons of guards one year, the next, none. Big men one year, none the next.

I credit L for getting players out of the blue, which has saved every season from disaster, but why cant we have freshman at every position who end up experienced juniors and seniors? My God! If Mindbrain Hamilton and Coach L switched players this year, We win a NC, and FSU doesnt win 15 games.

You guys realize UF beat us fairly easily earlier this season, right? They are a better team this year. Our freshmen and sophomores will need to make a LOT of noise next year, or else we will be lucky to make the tourney next year with Reed and Murphy leaving.

Why am I not shocked that the idiots in the fanbase are happy that this happened? It doesn't make sense, but I'm convinced that we have fans that get their jollies off of watching the team lose. Never mind the fact this team overachieved, Coach L is garbage, because Miami blew their load in the first ten minutes of their first round NCAA Tournament game.

Advertisement

If Florida is mediocre then what are we? Florida won today and looked good doing it. We are getting out coached, out played, out hustled, and embarrassed on national tv by a team that mostu people agreed shouldn't even be in the tournament.

UF played ETSU and played in an awful conference, which inflated their seed . GTFO

If Florida is mediocre then what are we? Florida won today and looked good doing it. We are getting out coached, out played, out hustled, and embarrassed on national tv by a team that most people agreed shouldn't even be in the tournament.

We beat Duke and UNC this season. Those are better wins than anything Florida has done. They're an ok team. Likely to lose to UVA. Who we beat also.

MSU has an elite coach and we got flat out whooped today. It is what is it. I'm not denying Coach L should bring in some outside help to update his offensive system. But he's the best we're gonna get here. So we have to roll with the punches.

Why am I not shocked that the idiots in the fanbase are happy that this happened? It doesn't make sense, but I'm convinced that we have fans that get their jollies off of watching the team lose. Never mind the fact this team overachieved, Coach L is garbage, because Miami blew their load in the first ten minutes of their first round NCAA Tournament game.

Misery loves company

Advertisement
florida won back back to back championships not too long ago, they are on a different level history wise than we are now, making that comparison is like, say, comparing our football program to theirs

If Florida is mediocre then what are we? Florida won today and looked good doing it. We are getting out coached, out played, out hustled, and embarrassed on national tv by a team that mostu people agreed shouldn't even be in the tournament.

UF played ETSU and played in an awful conference, which inflated their seed . GTFO

And when we played Florida, who won?

It was a bad bet... Committee pretty much did us in by giving us Mich St in the first round.

You never wanna see Izzo come tourney time, unless you have a team full of All-Americans.

We beat Duke and UNC this season. Those are better wins than anything Florida has done. They're an ok team. Likely to lose to UVA. Who we beat also.

MSU has an elite coach and we got flat out whooped today. It is what is it. I'm not denying Coach L should bring in some outside help to update his offensive system. But he's the best we're gonna get here. So we have to roll with the punches.

Agree

Advertisement
Back