Canes vs. Ann Arbor's safety school

They have a top 10 recruiting class coming in. Off yourself loser

Took that guy at UF one season to pass us by as a program.

That's not true. UF is mediocre and we have a better class coming in.

If Florida is mediocre then what are we? Florida won today and looked good doing it. We are getting out coached, out played, out hustled, and embarrassed on national tv by a team that mostu people agreed shouldn't even be in the tournament.

UF played ETSU and played in an awful conference, which inflated their seed . GTFO

Waiting for your excuse now... Florida is crushing Virginia by 23 in the second half. How about you GFYS...

Advertisement
And MSU is average...

Maybe, but Izzo ain't.

L's a good coach in His own right, but H to the Izzo runs circles around L, as evidenced by last night.

You realize that L is 1-1 against Izzo in the tournament all time, right? By the way, he's also 1-1 against Izzo during his Miami tenure, so let's stop pretending that Izzo is cleaning L's clock. Izzo's team played above their heads, and Miami didn't get the job done, period.

Look at the fools in this post. When's the last time Miami made the tourney two years in a row? Up until this point we had to have a senior heavy team to get there. This year was the first time we made it in a "rebuilding" year which shows great growth for the program

Also remember when beating UNC and Duke was a big deal.

Advertisement
Disappointed in the loss, but there shouldn't be any crazy talk. Coach L is a really good coach that has exceeded expectations just about every year. I thought he got out-coached a little bit last night and stuck with the zone too long, but our big men were pretty horrible on defense and consistently failed to get back in to position on hedges and picks.

We reverted back to our early season form in this game. After the good start, we fell in to the hero ball trap and never recovered. Tough to watch us come apart like that, but we finished better in the ACC than predicted and there is a lot to be excited about looking to next year.

Perfect post. I agree.

You want him fired too?

You're an elite kind of retarded, aren't you?

No one said anything about firing him. But don't give me fans calling other fans out for not caring enough. This is a mediocre, boring program.

LoL, in a year Miami wasn't projected to make the tournament Larranaga did one of his best coaching jobs. Miami has the #9 best class coming in this fall. Yeah, the kids laid an egg last night. It happens.

You call last night one a good coaching job?

Izzo, Roy Williams, MikeK, Jay Wright and countless other elite coaches have had "bad" postseasons in the past.
Get over it.

LoL, you got it. I'm sure Virginia is going to fire Tony Bennett and FSU is going to fire Leonard Hamilton after their stellar performances yesterday.

Look at the fools in this post. When's the last time Miami made the tourney two years in a row? Up until this point we had to have a senior heavy team to get there. This year was the first time we made it in a "rebuilding" year which shows great growth for the program

Also remember when beating UNC and Duke was a big deal.

Look who came back after a loss....

By the way, beating unc and Duke is still a big deal...

The stalker is back, another fake conversation and series of events created in the Tin Foil Man's head. What the *** are you talking about in bold?

Again, TxKunt comes and initiates a conversation after having one in his head.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some of yall are acting like we were supposed to be one of the best teams in the ACC this year. Finishing with an 8th seed was very good....better than anyone would have expected entering this season.

Plus this was more of a game where we obviously played bad, but Michigan State was definitely playing much better than they have all season. They were making every ****ing shot they took.

It's cool to be ****ed at this result, but ultimately we had a good season and finished better than expected. Next year expectations are a lot higher though.

I think what has people (including myself) upset is how shockingly inconsistent we have been this season. We have shown we are good and capable enough to beat Duke, UNC, UVA, almost beat Louisville, etc., yet we turn around and look completely unprepared and inept, like tonight for example. I'm sorry, but I just don't accept the "we weren't supposed to be good this year" excuse.

As I have already said, a loss tonight would not have shocked me. I accept we are not a GREAT team this year. But to hardly even show up and get flat out embarrassed on national TV in the tourney tonight? No. There's simply no excuse.

Inconsistent teams tend to have high highs, and low lows. Most inconsistent basketball teams lack an important piece, in our case, we lack the most important piece, a point guard. People underrate how important guys like Shane Larkin and Angel Rodriguez are. When you have a steady hand at the PG position, you can bring a team back into it, and this team doesn't have that. When things go wrong, it tends to be compounded by Quan doing something stupid. When this game was on the verge, you knew Quan was going to do something insane, and that's exactly what happened tonight. He insists on driving the lane, knowing full well that they are packing the paint. Instead of hitting some open shooters, or at the least creating dish opportunities to his bigs, he decides to jack up floaters, which he doesn't hit.

I normally am on the "let's blame Quan" bandwagon, but he was actually our best or second best player in this MSU debacle.

Hit open shooters? Everyone was ice cold.

Dish opportunities to his bigs? Murphy had the worst game of his career. Izundu can't catch the ball and is a turnover machine. Huell played like was scared of his own shadow. All 3 of these guys also got completely pounded defensively and on the glass by Bridges and Ward. Our frontcourt was atrocious, no PG would've made them look much better.

No one else was willing to drive the ball in this game. Reed was timid and jacking up 30 foot covered 3's. Brown looked a step slower than usual. DJ got stuffed the couple times he tried to attack. Amp was a ghost. At least Quan showed he was willing to absorb some contact and get something going.

Frustrating way to end a year where we overachieved. Two twenty point blow outs is a horrendous way to end the season. But this team made the tournament with no low post scoring and no point guard which is very hard to do. My biggest issue with this year is the one on one basketball we play. All year long we typically did not share the ball. This also happened last year so this isn't just a lack of point guard issue. Playing one on one ball makes it so much harder to score consistently. The most we scored in our last 10 games was 71 points. In half of those games were scored in the 50's and one went to OT.

Tempo is another concern. Even in 2013 we played a slow tempo game. I'm starting to become concerned with our offensive system. I obviously believe in Coach L and hope he will change the system up a bit moving forward.

Next year should be great. We'll have two potential NBA lottery picks along with an exciting point guard in Lykes, a long front court with Huell and Izundu who will show significant improvement next year with Coach L's development, and a bench that will feature Newton who can attack at will, DJ who can shoot, AMP who is a Swiss Army Knife and will improve, and some big men who hopefully can hang.

The stalker is back, another fake conversation and series of events created in the Tin Foil Man's head. What the *** are you talking about in bold?

Resorting to name calling instead of dealing with facts... typical!

Again stalker, you're having a conversation in your head. Let's review:

1. You post some random bullchit (see above) that is an incomplete thought and makes no sense, and

2. I ask you to explain the bold

There are no facts you spew. You just dropped an incomplete thought. So I repeat, you're an obsessed stalker who is having conversations in his head. Take off the tin foil helmet and let the logic and reasoning penetrate.

I can't wait to read your illogical reply TxKunt.

Edited because TxKunt chugs cack.

Last edited:
Advertisement

1. You post some random bullchit (see above) that is an incomplete thought and makes no sense, and

There are no facts you spew. You just dropped an incomplete thought. So I repeat, you're an obsessed stalker who is having conversations in his head. Take off the tin foil helmet and let the logic and reasoning penetrate.

I can't wait to read you're illogical reply TxKunt.

More name calling... oh by the way... you're vs. your... there is a difference.

Great conversation tin foil man. Another tangent. You really are obsessed with me. Keep stalking TxKunt.

Great conversation tin foil man. Another tangent. You really are obsessed with me. Keep stalking TxKunt.

I thought you were done replying to me... and calling me names. I guess you can't help yourself.

Advertisement

I thought you were done replying to me... and calling me names. I guess you can't help yourself.

You're a **** and a stalker. Again, another post where you add nothing to the thread. Just another unsolicited obsession post after having conversations in your mind. Good stuff, keep stalking tin foil man.

Advertisement
Back