Canes vs. Ann Arbor's safety school

How are there only 12 people on this board lol... oh well have a good feeling about this game

Too many clueless people on this forum. When we played Duke and unc during season this forum was flooded with participants. Many of those that posted during those games not really basketball fans. Duke and unc reputation in basketball brought these "amateur" fans to this forum. Most of them does not give a $&$& that we are in ncaa dance. Pitiful.

You want people to care about this product?
Typical response from the classic bandwagon Cane fan of football and basketball. If our teams are not great you pseudo fans don't care. Feel free to root for Alabama in football and Duke in basketball, they should meet your criteria as good products.

Advertisement
The thing that bothers me so much is the complete lack of effort and heart. A bunch of freshmen are out here jumping around and laughing and not a single Cane is willing to do a **** thing about it.

It's a layup line and no one is putting anyone on their ***. Show some fight. This is Miami.

Advertisement
Hard to watch, of course, but Michigan State is way better. These freshmen have grown up and are just overwhelming Miami.

This was always a bridge year and to get to the tourney was simply masterful by L, but tonight is an example of how obvious it is to me that this team needs a heart transplant next year.

Smh. They are hoping they miss a shot. If they start pressing the shooter maybe they will miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Hard to watch, of course, but Michigan State is way better. These freshmen have grown up and are just overwhelming Miami.

This was always a bridge year and to get to the tourney was simply masterful by L, but tonight is an example of how obvious it is to me that this team needs a heart transplant next year.

Come on, MSU is not "way better" than us. Their freshmen are good, but the bottom line is we look completely inept and unprepared on both sides of the ball. Not running the offense and taking awful shots (a lot of 3s), and on defense we're making them look like a **** 1 seed. I have watched them several times this season and they are NOT this good.

When we were up by 10 or so I wasn't even hyped.. I knew this team could easily go on a scoring drought and become turnover machine offense (Duke and some other teams). I'm just disappointed Reed, a senior, is not even throwing punches rn.. now we are going to get blown out of the building by a 14 lost team in a weak big 10.. well, at least the Heat won.

This team plays with 1/10 the heart that MSU plays with. Quit deluding yourselves into thinking that we will ever be a serious contender. MSU freshmen are toying with us.

Typical response from the classic bandwagon Cane fan of football and basketball. If our teams are not great you pseudo fans don't care. Feel free to root for Alabama in football and Duke in basketball, they should meet your criteria as good products.

You can get angry at me if you want, but it's not my fault that our basketball program is boring and a Sweet 16 appearance is enough to get you people to declare greatness. We're getting blown out right now in game one, but you're upset that fans don't care enough.

Advertisement
Absolutely embarrassing performance. I truly would not have beem shocked to lose tonight, but THIS is inexcusable.

As I type, we waste another possession and defensive stop by launching up another awful 3. How can L not get through to these guys?

You can get angry at me if you want, but it's not my fault that our basketball program is boring and a Sweet 16 appearance is enough to get you people to declare greatness. We're getting blown out right now in game one, but you're upset that fans don't care enough.
Go back to ripping Morris. You have zero clue what you're taking about

If only these tourney games were games of 21 and not full games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This is an absolutely awful performance by the team and the coaching staff. There is no excuse for this kind of effort.

I think we just missed two more 3 pointers during the time out.

Advertisement
Back