Canes vs. Ann Arbor's safety school

Advertisement
Man I hope we come out and play lights out for this tourney. We mostly have a history of underperformance in the Tourney. Mostly.

Not under L, Miami has traditionally performed to seed, with the exception of the 2012 team that got hosed by Shane Larkin catching the flu.

and Reggie having elective knee surgery without telling anyone

But we still were a 2 seed that lost to a 3 seed. Not like we lost to a 7 or 10 seed.

Canes 164-28 and we beat Arizona in the national championship game 196-38. Go Canes!

Advertisement
How are there only 12 people on this board lol... oh well have a good feeling about this game

bruce brown is definitely one of Miami's most talented players that has come to the basketball team that's for sure

Advertisement
bruce brown is definitely one of Miami's most talented players that has come to the basketball team that's for sure

if he stays him and lonnie walker could be special next year

Advertisement
How are there only 12 people on this board lol... oh well have a good feeling about this game

Too many clueless people on this forum. When we played Duke and unc during season this forum was flooded with participants. Many of those that posted during those games not really basketball fans. Duke and unc reputation in basketball brought these "amateur" fans to this forum. Most of them does not give a $&$& that we are in ncaa dance. Pitiful.

Advertisement

Too many clueless people on this forum. When we played Duke and unc during season this forum was flooded with participants. Many of those that posted during those games not really basketball fans. Duke and unc reputation in basketball brought these "amateur" fans to this forum. Most of them does not give a $&$& that we are in ncaa dance. Pitiful.

You want people to care about this product?

I have to watch this game on mute cuz I swear to god every game I watch these ****** announcers have the other team's sick stuck in their trachea

Advertisement
Back