Canes vs. Ann Arbor's safety school

Jamele Hill trash talking Miami next week while trying to save her job (like everyone else now at E not so much $ ECPN) will be interesting. Remember this is the "journalist" who stated the following in 2008:"Rooting for the Celtics is like saying Hitler was a victim. It's like hoping Gorbachev would get to the blinking red button before Reagan. Deserving or not, I still hate the Celtics."

Yes, quality stuff there...Wondering what rabbit hole she will go down...

Supernatural-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchester-Confused-GIF.gif

Advertisement
Jamele Hill trash talking Miami next week while trying to save her job (like everyone else now at E not so much $ ECPN) will be interesting. Remember this is the "journalist" who stated the following in 2008:"Rooting for the Celtics is like saying Hitler was a victim. It's like hoping Gorbachev would get to the blinking red button before Reagan. Deserving or not, I still hate the Celtics."

Supernatural-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchester-Confused-GIF.gif

Michigan State Alum Jemele Hill Responds To Dan Dakich's Diss

She's MSU's homer in residence at the four letter

proxy.php

Ok. What does this have to do with Miami (FL)? This person you are posting about is as relevant as a stock quote in the apocalypse.

Advertisement

proxy.php

Ok. What does this have to do with Miami (FL)? This person you are posting about is as relevant as a stock quote in the apocalypse.

post-232857-0-33222600-1379771051.jpg

I have no idea what to expect. If everything is clicking (i.e. Newton playing like he did against Syracuse, DJ knocking down trifectas, Izundu staying out of foul trouble, Huell contributing, Amp contributing, Brown playing like a one and done), we can beat Kansas. If nothing is clicking, we could easily get blown out by State.

Advertisement
I have no idea what to expect. If everything is clicking (i.e. Newton playing like he did against Syracuse, DJ knocking down trifectas, Izundu staying out of foul trouble, Huell contributing, Amp contributing, Brown playing like a one and done), we can beat Kansas. If nothing is clicking, we could easily get blown out by State.

Agreed. Out of the 4 possible 1 seeds KU is the second best for us imo. It feels like they blow it in the tourney all the time.

This is a game we should win. MSU wouldn't have finished in the top 10 in the ACC.

That said, it's 50-50 and we will have to play very well to win.

Advertisement
As much as I hate to say it, I put fsu in the final 4 in my bracket. I just feel like they will outmuscle everyone and Jonathan Isaac will ball.

I worry about MSU only because it seems that Izzo gets them to play with a monumental chip on their shoulder every time they're hit with a lower seed.

Other than that, I think we've got a good shot to beat our pod.

Advertisement
I worry about MSU only because it seems that Izzo gets them to play with a monumental chip on their shoulder every time they're hit with a lower seed.

Other than that, I think we've got a good shot to beat our pod.

I don't know how you can have a chip on your shoulder when you're 19-14 and a 9 seed. Most teams with that record are in the NIT.

Totally unrelated, sort of, well, maybe.....

[video=youtube;JKyg8PdAonk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKyg8PdAonk[/video]

As much as I hate to say it, I put fsu in the final 4 in my bracket. I just feel like they will outmuscle everyone and Jonathan Isaac will ball.

I think that was unwise. Remember, nobody does less with more than Ham. FSU was 18-0 at home and 7-8 away/neutral. They are upset fodder. They needed to get on the 2 line and didn't do it.

Advertisement
Back