Canes vs. Ann Arbor's safety school

Typical response from the classic bandwagon Cane fan of football and basketball. If our teams are not great you pseudo fans don't care. Feel free to root for Alabama in football and Duke in basketball, they should meet your criteria as good products.

You can get angry at me if you want, but it's not my fault that our basketball program is boring and a Sweet 16 appearance is enough to get you people to declare greatness. We're getting blown out right now in game one, but you're upset that fans don't care enough.
Go back to ripping Morris. You have zero clue what you're taking about

Jaromir spread his *** cheeks nice and wide for Richt during the season when his atrocious play calling cost us several game at but now he's ripping Coach L.

This is obviously an embarrassing Performance to this point but Jaromir just shows his ignorance with these preposterous statements.

Advertisement
The Michigan state run was reminiscent to the way Duke blew us out at their home court in the second half

Hard to watch, of course, but Michigan State is way better. These freshmen have grown up and are just overwhelming Miami.

This was always a bridge year and to get to the tourney was simply masterful by L, but tonight is an example of how obvious it is to me that this team needs a heart transplant next year.

Come on, MSU is not "way better" than us. Their freshmen are good, but the bottom line is we look completely inept and unprepared on both sides of the ball. Not running the offense and taking awful shots (a lot of 3s), and on defense we're making them look like a **** 1 seed. I have watched them several times this season and they are NOT this good.

You're watching a different game. Izundu, our starter, would not see the floor for them. Their PG is twice is ours. DJ is a nice kid, but he would never see the floor for Sparty.

Bruce Brown is a dude, but hasn't shown up today and Reed is a solid college kid, but not really an elite talent.

Add to it that Michigan State is one of the few teams with a coach I'd take over L and my statement holds.

Honestly this MSU team is NOT this good. If we when this game you guys will see against KU.

I'm a Spartans Hoops Fan (Older Brother Played on the 08 MSU team and I went to EVERY game.)

This is one of our worst teams. This team is playing their A game right now. They don't play their A ball every night. They will play their C game against KU

Advertisement
Typical response from the classic bandwagon Cane fan of football and basketball. If our teams are not great you pseudo fans don't care. Feel free to root for Alabama in football and Duke in basketball, they should meet your criteria as good products.

You can get angry at me if you want, but it's not my fault that our basketball program is boring and a Sweet 16 appearance is enough to get you people to declare greatness. We're getting blown out right now in game one, but you're upset that fans don't care enough.
Go back to ripping Morris. You have zero clue what you're taking about

Right. The program is right where we want it to be.

Larranaga is a player coach but man... he giving newton to much opportunities and is hurting the team. We need a true point guard..

Last edited:
Jaromir spread his *** cheeks nice and wide for Richt during the season when his atrocious play calling cost us several game at but now he's ripping Coach L.

This is obviously an embarrassing Performance to this point but Jaromir just shows his ignorance with these preposterous statements.

Oh, trust me, I know that "Coach L" is untouchable, even when he's getting his head bashed in.

Advertisement

Oh, trust me, I know that "Coach L" is untouchable, even when he's getting his head bashed in.
You want him fired too?

Coach L is overrated. He should take some heat for this game. He has done a poor job with transfers the last couple of years and it really killed our depth.

Anyone that is putting any of this loss on Newton doesn't know basketball. Who else do we have that can beat a man off the dribble? This roster is just really limited.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He's a Top 15 coach in the country. I agree his offensive system needs a bit of modernization but to imply he needs to be fired is absolutely ridiculous.

Advertisement
We are about to stage the biggest comeback in tournament history....

He's a Top 15 coach in the country. I agree his offensive system needs a bit of modernization but to imply he needs to be fired is absolutely ridiculous.

Fired? Good lord.

And he's not a top 15 coach. Top 15 coaches, you know, coach. He is getting crushed because he didn't bring in players.

Hard to watch, of course, but Michigan State is way better. These freshmen have grown up and are just overwhelming Miami.

This was always a bridge year and to get to the tourney was simply masterful by L, but tonight is an example of how obvious it is to me that this team needs a heart transplant next year.

Come on, MSU is not "way better" than us. Their freshmen are good, but the bottom line is we look completely inept and unprepared on both sides of the ball. Not running the offense and taking awful shots (a lot of 3s), and on defense we're making them look like a **** 1 seed. I have watched them several times this season and they are NOT this good.

You're watching a different game. Izundu, our starter, would not see the floor for them. Their PG is twice is ours. DJ is a nice kid, but he would never see the floor for Sparty.

Bruce Brown is a dude, but hasn't shown up today and Reed is a solid college kid, but not really an elite talent.

Add to it that Michigan State is one of the few teams with a coach I'd take over L and my statement holds.

I agree about Izzo over L, but no I'm not watching a different game. They are playing well, but we are far better than this garbage we've shown tonight and you know it. We have been inconsistent all year and tonight is a strong contender for our worst performance all season.

Michigan State obviously has talent, but they struggled mightily in a very mediocre Big Ten this year. The fact of the matter is we look like we don't want to be here. Taking so many laughably bad shots is inexcusable. I give them credit for shooting well, but it should be clear to anyone who has watched this team all year (or both teams) that this is much more about how poorly we have played than how well MSU has.

Advertisement
Back