Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad as Bubba has been he didn't cost Miami that game. But we do need a new kicker. Bubba missed way too many extra points. When you are forced to go for 2 cause you have no confidence in the kicking game is a bad way to approach a ball game

When is everybody gonna learn it has nothing to do with his ability. It’s all mental. There’s a reason he hit every single XP through the middle until it mattered (at the time). He’s a head case. I’d be surprised if he ever made a meaningful kick the rest of the year

Advertisement
Defense gave up 2 big TDs in the 4th. They failed big time. I blame them and Jarren for this L. Also Enos playcalling. Crap Enos is killing me here
Second time Saban has fooled us and then screwed Miami without lube.

If you don't think it had any effect on the players than you don't no football..or sports. Players play different in different situations.

I do know football but if we are going to kill Baxa then kill Harley and William's for the 4 TOs they accounted for. You don't think that played a role in the early 28 deficit the defense faced?

Advertisement
I don't care what y'all say.... Baxa has to get as much blame for this game as the coaches. I mean, if we would have scored on that final drive, he would have missed the XP anyway.

I do know football but if we are going to kill Baxa then kill Harley and William's for the 4 TOs they accounted for. You don't think that played a role in the early 28 deficit the defense faced?
Everyone has killed them. But Baxa has CONSTANTLY been garbage. That's the difference.

Advertisement
I give the credit to the kids who fought back. I totally blame Manny and ENOS for the way the game starts with simply no answers. ENOS abandoned the run and Manny did not have theses kids prepared . The reason why we are not 5-0 is PENALTIES PENALTIES PENALTIES
The 15 yard penalty when scoring the TD was a killer and looked like replay of the Florida game. Penalties are a DIRECT reflection on the coaching staff and this staff sucks!

Plenty to go around, agreed. But yes, one read Perry is still the same as he's always been.

Perry came into the Game Down and almost gave us the lead, bet you didn't see that coming

Oh no, JW should be the QB. Neither One read or TM should be playing.

And you shouldn't be posting so much nonsense, work on your opinion to fact to nonsense ratio before you post please

When is everybody gonna learn it has nothing to do with his ability. It’s all mental. There’s a reason he hit every single XP through the middle until it mattered (at the time). He’s a head case. I’d be surprised if he ever made a meaningful kick the rest of the year

We all know that. You're not revealing anything new about Bubba mental issues. He still has to go

Advertisement
Perry came into the Game Down and almost gave us the lead, bet you didn't see that coming

And you shouldn't be posting so much nonsense, work on your opinion to fact to nonsense ratio before you post please

don't worry he stopped posting during Perry comeback

But tonight William's was much more of an issue than Baxa even in the limited time he played.
Yeah so we solved the issue with Williams by putting Perry in. We could have took the lead and yet, we let the worst kicker ever onto our field.

Advertisement
Back in the spring Manny repeatedly pointed out that the previous staff’s/team lacked accountability. I thought it was a direct jab at MR. ***Starting with DC Baker, Manny needs to take a hard look and decide if some of these jokers are worth his job. Longest FN walk to my car tonight. Smdh!!

Yeah so we solved the issue with Williams by putting Perry in. We could have took the lead and yet, we let the worst kicker ever onto our field.

If we play out the scenarios and account for other issues like our LBs inability to cover a crossing TE then again the 1 point means nothing when VT scores a TD.

That TE scored 4 TDs because our LBs haven't covered a TE since they've been here. Again, the missed pat is meaningless when we have senior LBs who can't cover or follow their keys, or because our million dollar OC can't call a 2 minute drill down 21 with 12 minutes remaining. But we scored, yes but we lost close to 6 minutes.

Baxa had no impact on this game

If we play out the scenarios and account for other issues like our LBs inability to cover a crossing TE then again the 1 point means nothing when VT scores a TD.

That TE scored 4 TDs because our LBs haven't covered a TE since they've been here. Again, the missed pat is meaningless when we have senior LBs who can't cover or follow their keys, or because our million dollar OC can't call a 2 minute drill down 21 with 12 minutes remaining. But we scored, yes but we lost close to 6 minutes.

Baxa had no impact on this game
You made good points... But trust me, Baxa definitely had an impact on this game. That was the main reason we went for 2 that second to last td drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back