Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stadium needs to be blessed by the Pope himself because there is some bad karma in it

Advertisement
Well at least lingard got in on punt return. You guys wanted to see him lol
He is out and its nice to know we had a potential running back weapon that we scared to use and let him walk out the program.

Advertisement
What sucks is we have SOME players who care who have fight. BUT not enough to overcome our weak *** coaching staff and indifferent admin.

Its not misplaced. They insanely went for 2, got it, then get the go ahead TD.

And the moron cant even kick an xp to put us ahead.

That missed pat is meaningless because they got the 2pts, but the deal breaker was the 4 straight passes at the goalie with 0 points. That hurt more than anything besides the 5 turnovers.

I have to give credit to the team for not quitting and continuing to fight to the end.

Absolutely. But it was mostly a second half thing. If they had shown the same effort and focus in the 1st half we would have won comfortably.

Advertisement
Sadly, I'm not drunk. Also, I'm not mad at you. However, tonight's kick was the last straw. I don't actually want them to cut him this second but he shouldn't have a scholarship next year unless he shows a TON of improvement and he shouldn't kick anymore this year.

If he kicks again or doesn't I don't care, but the poster calling for his head like Baxa's lone play (missed pat) was the deciding factor that's all just ridiculous to me

I thought I'd never say this but.... Yeah, we f*cked up by turning down Dan Mullen. Dude is LIGHT YEARS ahead of ANY coach on our staff. He has Florida playing better than what they really are...and that is what a great coach should be able to do.

Advertisement
I like the players UM hasn't I think we have talent, but the coaching is really bad, UM need some real coaches. This staph is pretty ******.

Advertisement
As bad as Bubba has been he didn't cost Miami that game. But we do need a new kicker. Bubba missed way too many extra points. When you are forced to go for 2 cause you have no confidence in the kicking game is a bad way to approach a ball game

Right.

Not defending Baxa in the slightest just pointing out how silly it is to place any anger on the missed pat.

The 5 turnovers decided this game

If he kicks again or doesn't I don't care, but the poster calling for his head like Baxa's lone play (missed pat) was the deciding factor that's all just ridiculous to me
If you don't think it had any effect on the players than you don't no football..or sports. Players play different in different situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back