Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this poor beer bleeding out at half time. I should’ve bled myself out of the stadium with this beer.

Attachments

• C5334315-4FE5-4D44-9633-79F463FCDACC.jpeg
    C5334315-4FE5-4D44-9633-79F463FCDACC.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Advertisement
You made good points... But trust me, Baxa definitely had an impact on this game. That was the main reason we went for 2 that second to last td drive.

But you're only focusing on one drive not the whole game.

If miami loses by 2 because we go for 2 and miss then I'd blame Baca, but not with how this whole game went down starting with 5 TOs and senior LBs letting some trash TR have a career game with 4 tds

If we play out the scenarios and account for other issues like our LBs inability to cover a crossing TE then again the 1 point means nothing when VT scores a TD.

That TE scored 4 TDs because our LBs haven't covered a TE since they've been here. Again, the missed pat is meaningless when we have senior LBs who can't cover or follow their keys, or because our million dollar OC can't call a 2 minute drill down 21 with 12 minutes remaining. But we scored, yes but we lost close to 6 minutes.

Baxa had no impact on this game
It was actually the FB. Baxa did kill the momentum. The unsportsmanlike conduct after the DJ touchdown was a huge factor giving VT the ball near the 40. I doubt they take a shot deep if they're starting at their own 25.

Perry came into the Game Down and almost gave us the lead, bet you didn't see that coming

And you shouldn't be posting so much nonsense, work on your opinion to fact to nonsense ratio before you post please

I get it, you want to sound dumb. One read Perry continues for another year. But hey, let's not play JW, our QB who played very good for 4 weeks & is our most promising young QB's in years. But hey, congrats, you sound like a Tr**pTheMo**n.

It was actually the FB. Baxa did kill the momentum. The unsportsmanlike conduct after the DJ touchdown was a huge factor giving VT the ball near the 40. I doubt they take a shot deep if they're starting at their own 25.

The guy with the TD had 4 on the day. Doesn't matter what his position is because he was still either Shaq's or Pick's man on those 4 TDs including that last one.

Advertisement
The guy with the TD had 4 on the day. Doesn't matter what his position is because he was still either Shaq's or Pick's man on those 4 TDs including that last one.
Totally agree. I think we ran a blitz a couple of times in that play. Definitely blitzed on the last touchdown.

I commented during the game that VT has been running the FB wheel route for over a decade. You'd think we'd be better prepared for it.

Totally agree. I think we ran a blitz a couple of times in that play. Definitely blitzed on the last touchdown.

I commented during the game that VT has been running the FB wheel route for over a decade. You'd think we'd be better prepared for it.

When we blitz we typically play man of some type, our LBs are trash. No reason seniors who are supposed to be all conference should be torched like that by a nobody

Advertisement
I get it, you want to sound dumb. One read Perry continues for another year. But hey, let's not play JW, our QB who played very good for 4 weeks & is our most promising young QB's in years. But hey, congrats, you sound like a Tr**pTheMo**n.

You sound light headed from smoking cheap cigars.
JW threw 3 interceptions, then was trying to loosen up his shoulder because something is bothering him and you want him to play over Perry? I'm a JW supporter but if it takes him Perry to wake him up and prepare better next time than do it. This isn't about 1 player or 1 coach it's about A team Uniting as 1 to Win. It's funny you call yourself the cigar because you sound burnt out

This was another gut wrenching loss. I work so hard during the week working two jobs and having Saturdays off to put everything on hold to watch my canes and to see them lose and have so much talent makes me so depressed. I wish I could not go on this site anymore and see what you guys have to say but I’m addicted to this emotional roller coaster called the recruiting board. But I’m really gonna stay away from this site after tonight because I’m very angry and also stay away from the pod casters and just watch the games and not listen to the opinion of others because I’ve had enough at least for now Enjoy canes fam.

Are we the only program that loses 5 stars because we don't play them?
No but **** he can't get one or 2 carries a game even as to give Dallas and Harris a breather or too? **** you got other offenses that run spread and still may use 3 or 4 running backs every game.

Advertisement
This was another gut wrenching loss. I work so hard during the week working two jobs and having Saturdays off to put everything on hold to watch my canes and to see them lose and have so much talent makes me so depressed. I wish I could not go on this site anymore and see what you guys have to say but I’m addicted to this emotional roller coaster called the recruiting board. But I’m really gonna stay away from this site after tonight because I’m very angry and also stay away from the pod casters and just watch the games and not listen to the opinion of others because I’ve had enough at least for now Enjoy canes fam.
CANES suck and the coaching staff is atrocious! I work hard, pay for my season tickets, and the product on the field sucks!

We need to clone Deejay Dallas and have him play as many positions as possible.
What an amazing superhuman performance in his efforts to (almost singlehandedly) win the game for us.

Advertisement
You sound light headed from smoking cheap cigars.
JW threw 3 interceptions, then was trying to loosen up his shoulder because something is bothering him and you want him to play over Perry? I'm a JW supporter but if it takes him Perry to wake him up and prepare better next time than do it. This isn't about 1 player or 1 coach it's about A team Uniting as 1 to Win. It's funny you call yourself the cigar because you sound burnt out

No, it's not about one player or coach. It's about a team playing for next year.

Not a Perry fan but have to admit we would be 5-0 now with him.
We have a lot more problems than QB. However, the team did respond with Perry and he played well considering he's basically sat for 4 games. IDK where we go from here. I hope the team bonds, rallies, and comes out swinging against Virginia. The team looked flat, disinterested and sloppy in the first half. Perry does move the team though some bad decisions still creep in from time to time. Great to see JT get some deep catches that has been missing in this offense.

I only said we would be 5-0. Yes we would still have major problems and poor coaching but my blood pressure would be much lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back