Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sorry but this year is basically over. Only thing we can play for now is a bowl game that we will probably get beat in anyway.
This is the Coastal. Anything can happen. Have to win out and see what happens.

We are light years away, but this is how it has to play out for us to win the Coastal.

1. Miami wins out.
2. Pitt beats Duke. Currently leading 19-3.
2. UVA.loses 2nd conference game.
3. UNC loses 2 more conference games
3. VT loses 1 more conference game.

Coastal Record
Miami 6 - 2
UVA. 6 - 2
Duke 6 - 2
UNC 5 - 3
VT. 5 - 3
Pitt. ?
GT. ?

Doable.

Last edited:

We are light years away, but this is how it has to play out for us to win the Coastal.

1. Miami wins out.
Stfu
Coastal Record
Miami 6 - 2
UVA. 6 - 2
Duke 6 - 2
UNC 5 - 3
VT. 5 - 3
Pitt. ?
GT. ?

Doable.

1. Miami wins out.

Coastal Record
Miami 6 - 2
UVA. 6 - 2
Duke 6 - 2
UNC 5 - 3
VT. 5 - 3
Pitt. ?
GT. ?

Doable.
What is the source of your excellent Ganja?

The entire secondary sucks. All hype. Shaq and pinckney played horribly. McCloud was smart to take a redshirt.

Fire Blake James. Only smart move he made was hiring larrranaga. Blake can’t evaluate football at all. He prob thought he was doing the “right thing” hiring Richt and Manny to play to the population (alum and Cuban) But Blake can’t evaluate anything. I think he actually lucked out with larranaga

like everyone else says, not only fire manny and entire staff, but Blake James has to go too otherwise nothing will change

Advertisement
The entire secondary sucks. All hype. Shaq and pinckney played horribly. McCloud was smart to take a redshirt.

Fire Blake James. Only smart move he made was hiring larrranaga. Blake can’t evaluate football at all. He prob thought he was doing the “right thing” hiring Richt and Manny to play to the population (alum and Cuban) But Blake can’t evaluate anything. I think he actually lucked out with larranaga

like everyone else says, not only fire manny and entire staff, but Blake James has to go too otherwise nothing will change

I have zero faith in Blake James. He disappointed me so much in the last round during the new HC process when he interviewed nobody and made Manny Diaz this must get. Whoever gives Blake James advice needs to be fired too. What crazy is majority of cane fans were behind hiring Manny Diaz.....still blows me away that a lot of us didn't see this coming. Larranaga was a great hire but that it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back