Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I give it to the kids, no matter how bad it was, they stayed in there and played to the last second.

But lots to work on

Advertisement
As mad as I am at him missing, he didn't lose that game.
I'd like to see what we did to get that unsportsmanlike penalty after DJ's touchdown run. That certainly didn't help. Gave them great starting field position.

Don't turn the ball over 5x and you win this game, V-tech is garbage nobody expected us to be more garbage than them

Who? I think you guys were giving Miami way too much credit. Most of us already knew we sucked going into this game.

Anything to get rid of James and this staph. 2-10 or 3-9 should end this.(But not with this BOT.) How much longer do we suffer with this horror show?
I get it that you hate the coaches and you basically hate the Canes, but will you please learn to spell? The word is STAFF....not staph. If you think you're being funny you're not....it just makes you look like moron.

Advertisement
Why did it take so long for the offense to click, why can't our defense step up, why can't Baxs hit an extra point. People can say it still would have been 42-36, but that extra point could have completely change the players mindset. And another Bandy is not elite and do our CBs ever jam other teams WR.

The **** you talking about?

I get it your drunk and angry, but all I did was point out tetra misplaced anger on Baxa. Calling for Baxa head at the end of the game for a missed PAT when we lost is by 7 is dumb.

Its not misplaced. They insanely went for 2, got it, then get the go ahead TD.

And the moron cant even kick an xp to put us ahead.

Okay, what if we got the TD at the end of the game, but lost in OT.

That xp becomes pretty damned significant.

If you can't rely on your kicker to make easy fgs when there is pressure; you don't have s kicker.

Advertisement
The **** you talking about?

I get it your drunk and angry, but all I did was point out tetra misplaced anger on Baxa. Calling for Baxa head at the end of the game for a missed PAT when we lost is by 7 is dumb.
Sadly, I'm not drunk. Also, I'm not mad at you. However, tonight's kick was the last straw. I don't actually want them to cut him this second but he shouldn't have a scholarship next year unless he shows a TON of improvement and he shouldn't kick anymore this year.

But weird to call for his head tonight when your anger shouldn't be directed at him tonight unless you have some weird fetish for kickers

As bad as Bubba has been he didn't cost Miami that game. But we do need a new kicker. Bubba missed way too many extra points. When you are forced to go for 2 cause you have no confidence in the kicking game is a bad way to approach a ball game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back