Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep speaking facts Dee. Fans shouldn't be called trolls for calling out lazy coaches and players. The players should be praised for calling out those b!tches in the locker room. Those Pvssys should be scared to even walk into the locker room after performing like a ******* ***** all game.
if that **** wouldve happened at any point from butch back wouldve been some blood spillied. Im tired of this. I tried the whole second half to get into fights with these ***** *** fans of theirs just cause i couldnt on the field. Only got one group as a taker & thats cause they were drunk and six of them. My girl wont even talk to me cause of how i was at the game but i say fvck that ***** too. Im sick of seeing the same **** over & over thats holding us back from being what we can be RIGHT NOW... staff needs to step up & drop this friendly ****.

Advertisement
if that **** wouldve happened at any point from butch back wouldve been some blood spillied. Im tired of this. I tried the whole second half to get into fights with these ***** *** fans of theirs just cause i couldnt on the field. Only got one group as a taker & thats cause they were drunk and six of them. My girl wont even talk to me cause of how i was at the game but i say fvck that ***** too. Im sick of seeing the same **** over & over thats holding us back from being what we can be RIGHT NOW... staff needs to step up & drop this friendly ****.

That is exactly what every single player should be thinking in their head. If I was any player on defense I would be looking to light up every ball carrier. **** this ***** *** staff. They need toughen the **** up asap. We got the guys to destroy LSU we are just playing like a bunch of Fvck boys. Appreciate you being a good fan bro. I would love to knock some LSU fans out too.

Suck a dyck fvck boy. Get that ***** made **** out of here. U had thos game gave to you & youre team will show it sucks. For those of us who arent blind we knew malik rosier was gonna make this a tough game for us. Defense didn't show up for the most part regardless of time of possesion. Richt refuses to fight for this team over & over. Your defense did exactly what it was supposed to but nothing special when you know how limited the other offense is. Refs had no parody & that showed over & over too between the third & 11 with b in first quarter that they called incomplete after he made a football move & would've picked up first down. Called incomplete after all that cause ball came out when he was tackled out of bounds. Then next drive jefferson catches one for half a second at the 1 on yet another blown coverage against deans clueless *** but ball clearly came out in succession & it wasnt even reviewed. Then the great two calls back to back on 4th down with running into a kicker when he wasnt touched by harley,then on Rousseau for jumping over the blocker when it was clear as day he was diving forward & blocker got under him & flipped him. Not once in all of that did richt or any other staff member even get animated with the refs let alone show some passion for this team. Its an embarrassment & an indictment on staff that not only did all of this happen but they showed no example of passion expected or the fact that we had all off season to prepare for the most obvious game plan offensively & defensively that we can expect to see. All yall like to say were back etc & i say thats bull****. U know when were back? When all those same players that were persecuted by staff & fans for getting on rosier & dean will be embraced for what we expect out of everyone on this squad & accountability leads to beating these dudes ***** asses in the locker room for costing us as a team what we bled for in prepping. Stop coddling these ****** losers that shouldnt even have schollies. A spade is a spade. **** that ****.
Nah you you suck. STTDB

Advertisement
That is exactly what every single player should be thinking in their head. If I was any player on defense I would be looking to light up every ball carrier. **** this ***** *** staff. They need toughen the **** up asap. We got the guys to destroy LSU we are just playing like a bunch of Fvck boys. Appreciate you being a good fan bro. I would love to knock some LSU fans out too.
1am on the least coast. You aren’t knocking anyone out...I bet you win at fortnite though

Advertisement
Are you a ******* idiot? I am saying if you happen to be in NYC come talk that ****. I know some broke LSU fan is not going to be flying to NYC on his dime anytime soon. Your so broke you moved to AZ for cheap property value.
Yeah bro. Great weather and proximity to everything sucks.
Guys with money aren’t on sports forums at 1 am after their team loses by 20 but if it makes you feel cool, I’m cool with that bro #americanfighter #tapout #fedorbro

Advertisement
Yeah bro. Great weather and proximity to everything sucks.
Guys with money aren’t on sports forums at 1 am after their team loses by 20 but if it makes you feel cool, I’m cool with that bro #americanfighter #tapout #fedorbro

I know anyone that graudated from LSU that didn't go to the NFL is broke af.

Advertisement
I just feel like saying LSU is a 7 win team makes Miami look like a joke even though 12 hours ago y’all were a national championship contender

And still gone finish with a better record. Fúck out of here.
And still lost to LSU...are you guys pretending the ACC is good outside of Clemson? You should win 10 games...still lost to LSU though...by 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back