Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t waste these weapons we have, richt got to start someone else period

Advertisement
Until i t recruits sfla better.....expect the same results. People say recruit oos but when u let the elite go your fuqed.
The sky is falling. All these panic comments. The truth is that we are 2 years away from being elite. We have the recruits. They're freshman and sophomores. The biggest glaring deficiencies are punting, O-Line and QB play. We have both. They are just pups and need time to develop.

Stop crying with all this negative BS because as bad as it looked, it wasn't that bad.

If Feagles punted better, LSU probable doesn't score 20 points even with Rosier's INTs. LSU only scored 6 points in the 2nd half and 3 of them were off of a a Rosier INT. Those back-to-back penalties (replay showed the 1st one was not a penalty) on 4th down when we had LSU pinned near the goal line just before the end of the 1st half was a killer. We would have gotten the ball in plus territory and if we scored it would have been 27-10 at half and it's a different ballgame.

The good news is there isn't a team on the schedule that can challenge our offense the way LSU did. The defense played pretty good although I thought our LBs missed a lot of plays where they overran the play leaving cutback holes for the LSU RBs. Lastly, this team will get better.

The sky is falling. All these panic comments. The truth is that we are 2 years away from being elite. We have the recruits. They're freshman and sophomores. The biggest glaring deficiencies are punting, O-Line and QB play. We have both. They are just pups and need time to develop.

Stop crying with all this negative BS because as bad as it looked, it wasn't that bad.

If Feagles punted better, LSU probable doesn't score 20 points even with Rosier's INTs. LSU only scored 6 points in the 2nd half and 3 of them were off of a a Rosier INT. Those back-to-back penalties (replay showed the 1st one was not a penalty) on 4th down when we had LSU pinned near the goal line just before the end of the 1st half was a killer. We would have gotten the ball in plus territory and if we scored it would have been 27-10 at half and it's a different ballgame.

The good news is there isn't a team on the schedule that can challenge our offense the way LSU did. The defense played pretty good although I thought our LBs missed a lot of plays where they overran the play leaving cutback holes for the LSU RBs. Lastly, this team will get better.
All if and buts do is detract from what transpired. We got our azzes kicked like notre dame did........nd fans said if ands or buts and fact was we raped them.

Ahmmon was taken out of the game cause he snapped on rosiers ***** *** on the field & the locker room at the half. Im done talking football on here period. People don't wanna listen & can't see **** for what it is. Ive told yall forever what staff says is smoke. You think he can come out & say or starter sucks ***! The only reason he plays is one qb refuses to go to class & the other is a junkie? That would go over real well. How bout dean & Knowles having such an amazing camp than majically reverting to last season all over again? If you're still blind on rosier id suggest a different sport... here's another one to breakdown, how bout lil richt & rosier & the fact that he definitely hasnt gotten any better. Possibly worse. Add into that equation having to rely on him to develop our young qbs while he's shown he doesn't possess that ability. Furthermore you really believe we don't need a qb in this class youd have to be a moron with that one too. Im done talking football. Yall enjoy the season.

****...I know we don’t get along but u believe this in my soul.

The body language from the WR’s told me everything.

****...was this a direct order from Richt or Dugans.

whatever helps you sleep at night big daddy. If you’re ever in Scottsdale, hit me up. Probably won’t be for the fiesta bowl but if you’re here on business when you’re making money and banging hot girls, I went to high school with the #1 bartender in the valley and we can drink for free while girls walk around in their underwear serving booze.
😂😂😂😂 i know the number 1 bartender youve got to be kidding me. Imagine thinking that’s something to share 😫 Yeah I know the bouncer at the local club and can get in with whatever and whenever, whenever I please

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back