Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel like saying LSU is a 7 win team makes Miami look like a joke even though 12 hours ago y’all were a national championship contender
You suck at this trolling shît. Get off the internet.

Advertisement
Ahmmon was taken out of the game cause he snapped on rosiers ***** *** on the field & the locker room at the half. Im done talking football on here period. People don't wanna listen & can't see **** for what it is. Ive told yall forever what staff says is smoke. You think he can come out & say or starter sucks ***! The only reason he plays is one qb refuses to go to class & the other is a junkie? That would go over real well. How bout dean & Knowles having such an amazing camp than majically reverting to last season all over again? If you're still blind on rosier id suggest a different sport... here's another one to breakdown, how bout lil richt & rosier & the fact that he definitely hasnt gotten any better. Possibly worse. Add into that equation having to rely on him to develop our young qbs while he's shown he doesn't possess that ability. Furthermore you really believe we don't need a qb in this class youd have to be a moron with that one too. Im done talking football. Yall enjoy the season.

Facts. Called it and dead.

Advertisement
if that **** wouldve happened at any point from butch back wouldve been some blood spillied. Im tired of this. I tried the whole second half to get into fights with these ***** *** fans of theirs just cause i couldnt on the field. Only got one group as a taker & thats cause they were drunk and six of them. My girl wont even talk to me cause of how i was at the game but i say fvck that ***** too. Im sick of seeing the same **** over & over thats holding us back from being what we can be RIGHT NOW... staff needs to step up & drop this friendly ****.

Keep fighting the good fight, man. It’s times like this that we need people like you. **** the sunshine pumpers on this website that don’t want to hear bad news.

Advertisement
Ahmmon was taken out of the game cause he snapped on rosiers ***** *** on the field & the locker room at the half. Im done talking football on here period. People don't wanna listen & can't see **** for what it is. Ive told yall forever what staff says is smoke. You think he can come out & say or starter sucks ***! The only reason he plays is one qb refuses to go to class & the other is a junkie? That would go over real well. How bout dean & Knowles having such an amazing camp than majically reverting to last season all over again? If you're still blind on rosier id suggest a different sport... here's another one to breakdown, how bout lil richt & rosier & the fact that he definitely hasnt gotten any better. Possibly worse. Add into that equation having to rely on him to develop our young qbs while he's shown he doesn't possess that ability. Furthermore you really believe we don't need a qb in this class youd have to be a moron with that one too. Im done talking football. Yall enjoy the season.
As always thanks for sharing when you do. Some of us appreciate your insight and also understand why you don't want to post on here like that.

I definitely believe that we know who Rosier is and with these cupcakes coming one of the other 3 QBs needs to be given the chance to hold on to the job.

#6 and #20, I screamed all night about their playing time. I had to hear my brother's mouth all night(who's a FSU fan), laughing and ****. If the vets (6,12,20) **** up put the freshman out there. I wanted to see Nesta. Willis was a grown man out there but his partners... not so much.

If this is true, Richt is losing the team as we speak. This is why Richt can't win big. Loser mentality, Funny to, because someone on ESPN just said Miami will never win a championship because of Richt's loser mentality and not having an edge.

If this is true, Richt is losing the team as we speak. This is why Richt can't win big. Loser mentality, Funny to, because someone on ESPN just said Miami will never win a championship because of Richt's loser mentality and not having an edge.
& that's funny... was it also funny when aranda came out & said they didnt bother to defend the middle of the field or intermittent routes cause they knew rosier isnt capable of exploiting it? Did u not see brevin wide open over the middle of the field time & time again & rosier airmailing those throws? Did you not see brevin snapping over that? Im got at staff for not holding people accountable & showing no passion but this & all other games like it are on several players in particular that are simply holding us back. First & foremost that malik rosier. Any qb who actually a qb opens up the field for us & improves our offense exponentially. Atleast trot out a kid who can complete the majority of the throws.

Advertisement
& that's funny... was it also funny when aranda came out & said they didnt bother to defend the middle of the field or intermittent routes cause they knew rosier isnt capable of exploiting it? Did u not see brevin wide open over the middle of the field time & time again & rosier airmailing those throws? Did you not see brevin snapping over that? Im got at staff for not holding people accountable & showing no passion but this & all other games like it are on several players in particular that are simply holding us back. First & foremost that malik rosier. Any qb who actually a qb opens up the field for us & improves our offense exponentially. Atleast trot out a kid who can complete the majority of the throws.

Of course I seen those passes. It so sad that we've been the most stack, like legitimately stacked, we've ever been at WR in a long, long time and Richt is going to waste this season sticking to a QB just because he's a 5th year senior and because he can't develop young QBs. Any competent OC would simplify the offense so he can get the most talented player in there but clearly Richt doesn't trust his ability to slow down the game for a young QB.

*** THE U and anybody who is a fan. Y'all just got slobberknocked by LSU. Got a long season ahead. Y'all are pure garbage..We exposed your dumb asses..Peaceout *******

I could care less if the whole dam staff gets canned, I don't have allegiance with coaches. But I know football and I know our defense would look a lot better if we had at least a DECENT offense

Agreed. Offense would look better if defense got turnovers also. The defense did hold them to field goals on several drives. An occasional TD by offense would have made that more impressive.

Advertisement
here

Attachments

• u 001.JPG
    u 001.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • u 002.JPG
    u 002.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Theyre not overhyped they play against our trash qbs and playcalling in practice
Wouldn’t even say they are overhyped, he’ll barrow had only 140 yards today. Dean gave up nearly half of them himself if not more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back