Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but did you actually look at what happened there? Dabo turned that program around in 3 years. Their offense was near the bottom before he got there.
Decent showing with Bowden's recruits ranking 67th in total offense in year 1
Spiller leaves and their offense takes a tumble ranking 92nd.
By year three, he had the 25th best offense. Followed by two offenses after ranked in the top 10.

Horrible comparison.
What? Clemson was getting there *** whooped in big games on several occasions. They finally broke though and started winning those games on a consistent basis now.

Advertisement
Let me just post something to help us sleep better.
bg.gif

I’ll have to pull some quotes from some of y’all because it was my understanding that burrow sucks and Miami’s defense would kill him? Judging by the score, that didn’t happen???
Burrow does suck. 11/24 140 yards. Have a seat.

Ehhhhhhh isn’t y’alls defense good? First career start against the turnover gang or chain? Whatever fun name you made up to make it sound like you guys were good? Sucks to suck

Advertisement
What? Clemson was getting there *** whooped in big games on several occasions. They finally broke though and started winning those games on a consistent basis now.

I was moreso talking about visible changes--philosophy, record, play-calling, player development, etc. Not being able to win big games is a burden that you don't want to have but I'd rather win 10+ with a good offense or defense and a big-game loss knowing that I'm missing one player(Clemson 2011-2014) than to win just 10 with an average offense or defense and a big-game win(Miami 2017).

Ehhhhhhh isn’t y’alls defense good? First career start against the turnover gang or chain? Whatever fun name you made up to make it sound like you guys were good? Sucks to suck

Sucks to be a broke hick doesn't it? Good for you. You beat us at football. I still make more money then you and bang hotter girls then you on the regular. AND I don't need to live in hillbilly Louisiana either. Your degree is considered a joke in every other part of the country. LSU is for the retards that can't get into Tulane. Guess what I do with resumes from SEC schools(besides Vanderbilt) when they come across my desk. We all have a laugh that someone that stupid could have the balls to apply for the position then they go straight into the shredder.

Advertisement
The worst part about this is LSU is about to get blown the **** out by Alabama, Auburn, and Georgia. They also will probably lose to Miss st. and maybe TAMU. This is not going to be one of those good losses that the committee will ignore later in the season.
Disagree. Miami stunk the place up but LSU played a lot better than I thought they would. I seriously doubt Bama blows them out because LSU always play them tough and, well, Burrow played ... smart, even if not great. If Burrow had a clone and the clone played for Miami tonight, Canes would have won (despite OL, Richt, Feagles, Baxa, Diaz). I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat UGA and/or Auburn.

Even with Rosier Miami can win the Coastal, but I have to admit ... it’s more of a toss up than the sure thing I once thought it was.

Sucks to be a broke hick doesn't it? Good for you. You beat us at football. I still make more money then you and bang hotter girls then you on the regular. AND I don't need to live in hillbilly Louisiana either. Your degree is considered a joke in every other part of the country. LSU is for the retards that can't get into Tulane. Guess what I do with resumes from SEC schools(besides Vanderbilt) when they come across my desk. We all have a laugh that someone that stupid could have the balls to apply for the position then they go straight into the shredder.
whatever helps you sleep at night big daddy. If you’re ever in Scottsdale, hit me up. Probably won’t be for the fiesta bowl but if you’re here on business when you’re making money and banging hot girls, I went to high school with the #1 bartender in the valley and we can drink for free while girls walk around in their underwear serving booze.

Advertisement
Disagree. Miami stunk the place up but LSU played a lot better than I thought they would. I seriously doubt Bama blows them out because LSU always play them tough and, well, Burrow played ... smart, even if not great. If Burrow had a clone and the clone played for Miami tonight, Canes would have won (despite OL, Richt, Feagles, Baxa, Diaz). I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat UGA and/or Auburn.

Even with Rosier Miami can win the Coastal, but I have to admit ... it’s more of a toss up than the sure thing I once thought it was.

I agree that we will win the coastal, but it is a toss up. Va Tech may give us trouble. I also think that with a decent QB we beat LSU. I hope your right and LSU does play Bama close and beats UGA and Auburn, but I don't see it.

whatever helps you sleep at night big daddy. If you’re ever in Scottsdale, hit me up. Probably won’t be for the fiesta bowl but if you’re here on business when you’re making money and banging hot girls, I went to high school with the #1 bartender in the valley and we can drink for free while girls walk around in their underwear serving booze.

If you ever are in NYC message me. I would love to see you talk that LSU **** to my face.

Advertisement
Ne

Negative ghostider. Your oline sucks, qb sucks, special teams suck.
Suck a dyck fvck boy. Get that ***** made **** out of here. U had thos game gave to you & youre team will show it sucks. For those of us who arent blind we knew malik rosier was gonna make this a tough game for us. Defense didn't show up for the most part regardless of time of possesion. Richt refuses to fight for this team over & over. Your defense did exactly what it was supposed to but nothing special when you know how limited the other offense is. Refs had no parody & that showed over & over too between the third & 11 with b in first quarter that they called incomplete after he made a football move & would've picked up first down. Called incomplete after all that cause ball came out when he was tackled out of bounds. Then next drive jefferson catches one for half a second at the 1 on yet another blown coverage against deans clueless *** but ball clearly came out in succession & it wasnt even reviewed. Then the great two calls back to back on 4th down with running into a kicker when he wasnt touched by harley,then on Rousseau for jumping over the blocker when it was clear as day he was diving forward & blocker got under him & flipped him. Not once in all of that did richt or any other staff member even get animated with the refs let alone show some passion for this team. Its an embarrassment & an indictment on staff that not only did all of this happen but they showed no example of passion expected or the fact that we had all off season to prepare for the most obvious game plan offensively & defensively that we can expect to see. All yall like to say were back etc & i say thats bull****. U know when were back? When all those same players that were persecuted by staff & fans for getting on rosier & dean will be embraced for what we expect out of everyone on this squad & accountability leads to beating these dudes ***** asses in the locker room for costing us as a team what we bled for in prepping. Stop coddling these ****** losers that shouldnt even have schollies. A spade is a spade. **** that ****.

This Fkin kid should never see the field again and he’s got the balls to talk NC after that exhibition tonight.This MFer has to have pictures of Richt with a goat or something

He has the Richt Pee Tapes. I really am very very scared. If Perry and Weldon can't perform better then what we saw tonight we are going to be in A LOT of trouble next year.

Suck a dyck fvck boy. Get that ***** made **** out of here. U had thos game gave to you & youre team will show it sucks. For those of us who arent blind we knew malik rosier was gonna make this a tough game for us. Defense didn't show up for the most part regardless of time of possesion. Richt refuses to fight for this team over & over. Your defense did exactly what it was supposed to but nothing special when you know how limited the other offense is. Refs had no parody & that showed over & over too between the third & 11 with b in first quarter that they called incomplete after he made a football move & would've picked up first down. Called incomplete after all that cause ball came out when he was tackled out of bounds. Then next drive jefferson catches one for half a second at the 1 on yet another blown coverage against deans clueless *** but ball clearly came out in succession & it wasnt even reviewed. Then the great two calls back to back on 4th down with running into a kicker when he wasnt touched by harley,then on Rousseau for jumping over the blocker when it was clear as day he was diving forward & blocker got under him & flipped him. Not once in all of that did richt or any other staff member even get animated with the refs let alone show some passion for this team. Its an embarrassment & an indictment on staff that not only did all of this happen but they showed no example of passion expected or the fact that we had all off season to prepare for the most obvious game plan offensively & defensively that we can expect to see. All yall like to say were back etc & i say thats bull****. U know when were back? When all those same players that were persecuted by staff & fans for getting on rosier & dean will be embraced for what we expect out of everyone on this squad & accountability leads to beating these dudes ***** asses in the locker room for costing us as a team what we bled for in prepping. Stop coddling these ****** losers that shouldnt even have schollies. A spade is a spade. **** that ****.

Keep speaking facts Dee. Fans shouldn't be called trolls for calling out lazy coaches and players. The players should be praised for calling out those b!tches in the locker room. Those Pvssys should be scared to even walk into the locker room after performing like a ******* ***** all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back