Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
YALL need to stop with Richt on the hot seat crap. He ain’t going until he decides to retire. Save your breath

Screenshot_2018-09-03-00-03-46.png

Advertisement
I could care less if the whole dam staff gets canned, I don't have allegiance with coaches. But I know football and I know our defense would look a lot better if we had at least a DECENT offense

It disappers for quaters at a time

Until it recruits sfla better.....expect the same results. People say recruit oos but when u let the elite go your fuqed.
You aren't going to win the ACC nor national title if you can't coach and develop players. Richt has been a head coach for almost 20 years and they came out flat as ****. There's no excuse for tonight's performance. None.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas was ******* Elite today though. If we had a ******* Qbs our WRs would absolutely kill it. RB room is loaded and yet we don't play the RB that was supposedly killing it all summer? Homer had like 2 ******* carries by the 3rd qtr. I like Deejay a lot, but come on, Homer is our starting Rb.

JR4 is elite. First round talent elite.

DeeJay is better than Homer against elite defenses like this that don’t give RBs room. He has the wiggle that Homer does not. Look at the stats today.

I can’t believe knowles played as much as he did.
If that’s not proof of incompetence I don’t know what is.
Why the fvck are we rotating safeties??? Does anyone else do this??
Same with Smith.

Advertisement
Lucky for us the Coastal is so ****** I don't see us losing any more Coastal games. We may lose to FSU though.

Rosier won’t be able to handle Lane Stadium. Shoot not even sure Richt can handle it he will plays ultra conservative in that environment

Same here. For the first time I didn’t see it to the end. Embarrassing.
Good lord what is bama going to do to us.

Unless we schedule them we will never have to worry cause we will never play them in the playoffs unless they go to 32 teams

Advertisement
Did you read the thread 3 daze ago about Richt retiring here, then bringing in Diaz.
Only "They" know the compexities of Miami blah blah.
What a difference one game makes..

I did not want Diaz as our Coach. I know a few other guys voiced that opinion as well, but they get downvoted by the homers. The only guys I actually want on the staff are Dugans, Brown, and Hartley. Hartley needs to be taken off of special teams though. Keep him as just TE. Everyone else Richt, Little Richt, Diaz, Rumph, Banda, Patke, and Searles need to go. Simpson can stay because he wasn't given much of a chance. Rumph couldn't cover anybody in the NFL. He was just athletic and that covered for his weaknesses when he reached the NFL. He is considered the biggest bust in 49ers history. He can't teach it either. Our guys are not able to cover anybody and just go for the big hit once they get the ball.

You aren't going to win the ACC nor national title if you can't coach and develop players. Richt has been a head coach for almost 20 years and they came out flat as ****. There's no excuse for tonight's performance. None.

Richt prides himself on that cool demeanor he keeps on the sideline. In contrast Saban is up 35-0 and one of his players gets a roughing the passer penalty and Saban loses his lunch. Mark needs more fire. Show the kids you care as much as they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back