Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You dont know shît about the dude or his attitude.
Ahmmon was taken out of the game cause he snapped on rosiers ***** *** on the field & the locker room at the half. Im done talking football on here period. People don't wanna listen & can't see **** for what it is. Ive told yall forever what staff says is smoke. You think he can come out & say or starter sucks ***! The only reason he plays is one qb refuses to go to class & the other is a junkie? That would go over real well. How bout dean & Knowles having such an amazing camp than majically reverting to last season all over again? If you're still blind on rosier id suggest a different sport... here's another one to breakdown, how bout lil richt & rosier & the fact that he definitely hasnt gotten any better. Possibly worse. Add into that equation having to rely on him to develop our young qbs while he's shown he doesn't possess that ability. Furthermore you really believe we don't need a qb in this class youd have to be a moron with that one too. Im done talking football. Yall enjoy the season.

Advertisement
Ahmmon was taken out of the game cause he snapped on rosiers ***** *** on the field & the locker room at the half. Im done talking football on here period. People don't wanna listen & can't see **** for what it is. Ive told yall forever what staff says is smoke. You think he can come out & say or starter sucks ***! The only reason he plays is one qb refuses to go to class & the other is a junkie? That would go over real well. How bout dean & Knowles having such an amazing camp than majically reverting to last season all over again? If you're still blind on rosier id suggest a different sport... here's another one to breakdown, how bout lil richt & rosier & the fact that he definitely hasnt gotten any better. Possibly worse. Add into that equation having to rely on him to develop our young qbs while he's shown he doesn't possess that ability. Furthermore you really believe we don't need a qb in this class youd have to be a moron with that one too. Im done talking football. Yall enjoy the season.

I feel you 100% OG. People are homers and want to you pump the sunshine. Pretty much everything you said came true. Your nephew balled the **** out and is going to be great. I honestly feel terrible he is not going to shine this year because of the **** QB. If he had an actual QB he would be the best freshman WR in the ACC this year. I appreciate all the facts you been dropping, but the fact that people disrespected you because you stated facts has me understanding why you wouldn't want to post here anymore. Be easy and I will be rooting for nephew wether he stays a cane or if he ends up making a business decision to play somewhere else.

Advertisement
Man i been knew this shît. And from what i heard a few other players was talking shît to rosier tonight too.

Well, shiiit

So if Perry can't play because he won't go to class and Weldon can't play because he's a junkie (if that's what Brooklyndee is saying), then it's time to roll Williams out there. Have him hand off and throw 10 yard outs all game. Just move on from Rosier. Other teams are trotting true freshman QBs out to play. Go ahead and do it.

So if Perry can't play because he won't go to class and Weldon can't play because he's a junkie (if that's what Brooklyndee is saying), then it's time to roll Williams out there. Have him hand off and throw 10 yard outs all game. Just move on from Rosier. Other teams are trotting true freshman QBs out to play. Go ahead and do it.

I think Williams is the guy that doesn’t go to class...

Advertisement
We did not play well at all. LSUs DBs were getting juked left and right by our WRs. Rosier couldn't hit them. So they prepared for the run every drive and we fed right into it.
They ran better through and around us... thus the big passing plays and the running game put points up. We again overall were anemic when it counted... on offense and defense.

I’ll have to pull some quotes from some of y’all because it was my understanding that burrow sucks and Miami’s defense would kill him? Judging by the score, that didn’t happen???

Advertisement
One note. When I saw Dean get in the game I looked over to brother in law (***** hole fan) and said, “Watch we get EXPOSED”. God I hate that I was right.

Kid is clueless. Some players do well when they see the same plays over and over. Meaning they have zero football IQ. Dean is one of them.

One note. When I saw Dean get in the game I looked over to brother in law (***** hole fan) and said, “Watch we get EXPOSED”. God I hate that I was right.

Kid is clueless. Some players do well when they see the same plays over and over. Meaning they have zero football IQ. Dean is one of them.

I said the exact same thing, but to a fellow Cane fan.

Yes. Shît takes time.
No offense but did you actually look at what happened there? Dabo turned that program around in 3 years. Their offense was near the bottom before he got there.
Decent showing with Bowden's recruits ranking 67th in total offense in year 1
Spiller leaves and their offense takes a tumble ranking 92nd.
By year three, he had the 25th best offense. Followed by two offenses after ranked in the top 10.

Horrible comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back