Canes twitter account tweets Hickson named as RB coach

I think I will trust Manny on this one
Again no matter who the *** we hire, ******* gonna *****
But hey we have 50 Belichick clones so what does Manny know
Saban said the most miserable period of his life was the period he worked under Belichick at Cleveland. Wonder what it was like working under Saban.

Advertisement
Nobody liked wannabe Tomlin. This guy seems like a much more chill guy. He will be a better recruiter down here.

Seider more worth it. Knew it was wishful thinking. But he solves a lot of recruiting probs and was worth throwing a titlw at

Seider more expensive.

Do you want Enos at 1.5 mil and Hickson for 300k?
Or do you want an Applewhite type for 1 mil and Seider for 750k?

I'll take the better OC all day every day. RB coach is just a recruiter. Hickson will likely do fine.

Advertisement
Seider more expensive.

Do you want Enos at 1.5 mil and Hickson for 300k?
Or do you want an Applewhite type for 1 mil and Seider for 750k?

Thats prob a toss up for me

Glad diaz got the guy he wanted but 1.5 seems steep

Seider seems like a pied piper nowadays. Will be sick if MAR to penn st for example

Advertisement

Seider seems like a pied piper nowadays. Will be sick if MAR to penn st for example

I'm also guessing that Enos didn't care who the RB coach was (for the most part)... so Diaz had more say in that pick.

Enos will be picking the OL and TE coach - bank on that.

wait toss up really? no RB coach should ever be paid what we paid brown or near that. idc what their name is. i doubt seider would have huge impact here if were not successful on the field (same as coley is a better recruiter at UGA FSU than he was w a bigger salary and title at Miami)

Because people dont know his name he's a bad coach 😂. His resume from being a relatively new college coach doesn't meet their high message board standards, so they'll wail and gnash teeth in angst that this important position isn't filled with a recruiter who can fulfill their fantasies of 5 star running backs committing. Did I get it?

You nailed it!!!

We got the dumbest fans in CFB. They only go by famous names as if the only good coaches out there are famous ones.

And don’t forget they know **** lots more than the HC despite the fact they flip burgers for a living and are experts at Canes message boards....

In Manny we trust....until he shows us he can’t be trusted. End of story.

I'm also guessing that Enos didn't care who the RB coach was (for the most part)... so Diaz had more say in that pick.

Enos will be picking the OL and TE coach - bank on that.

he picked the OL coach so ur right on that.

Advertisement

1. i dont think MAR is a RB at all. hes better off on the D but it is what it is. well be fine at RB esp w the talent we have coming back along with Asa Martin coming in this year. dont think well have big issues recruiting that position bc even T Brown brought in two top 10 backs in the same cycle

Advertisement
Both of these hires are incredibly underwhelming. However, a lot of us (including me) were underwhelmed by Manny's initial staff on defense sans Kul, and that worked out pretty well. I'm hoping to be proven wrong.

Advertisement
Back