FrankSmokesDank

Formerly the Tank
Thoughts?

Attachments

• FAB23614-844C-4359-BA4F-DF89D0DEF0A8.png
    FAB23614-844C-4359-BA4F-DF89D0DEF0A8.png
    1,008.8 KB · Views: 458
Advertisement
I’m a little underwhelmed with the running back coach hire but I know there’s something to it in some way so I’ll hold judgement till I at least do some research on the guy

Advertisement
Anyways on the hire I think it was because of his local ties. Supposedly he has connects in the Broward high school system

Advertisement
Because people dont know his name he's a bad coach 😂. His resume from being a relatively new college coach doesn't meet their high message board standards, so they'll wail and gnash teeth in angst that this important position isn't filled with a recruiter who can fulfill their fantasies of 5 star running backs committing. Did I get it?

Seider was hyped up by Stefan and even Tweed said it might happen what 10 minutes ago? Wasn't betting on it so im not mad but know little to nothing about hkn except he's a local guy who mentored Sony so we'll see

Advertisement
Will have to wait and see on this one. Resume doesn’t blow you away though. We really need some recruiters on this staff now

UNIMPRESSED I WANTED SEIDER!!!!!!!! I NEVER HEARD OF HIM BEFORE AND CAN HE RECRUIT?
Isn’t it the height of ignorance to argue that you are unimpressed with someone or something that you’ve never heard of? The inaccurate assumption being that since you’ve never heard of someone or something, he/it must not be good.
So how about this for an idea. Do some research on the guy and then provide an informed opinion. You may reach the same conclusion. But at least then you’ll have a bias for your opinion and won’t just be exposing your ignorance.

Advertisement
Guy who grew up down here and has South Florida ties. Has coached at the D1 level a few years. I don’t see anything wrong with the hire. Doesn’t have an amazing resume or pedigree, so that’ll make recruiting harder, but if he can croot that’s what matters most at that position. We’ll see.

Advertisement
Back