Canes to pattern game after Cowboys and Seahawks

Just more bull****. All to suppress the media and fans. We know nothing will change. It hasn't worked for 4 consecutive season and won't work in year 5. Unfortunately Al and co will try the same **** again.

Admin needs to clean house. "Globally and culturally"?!?! - just fcukkn win. That's the bottom line.

Advertisement
This is a recipe for disaster. Golden can't even run a proper 2 gap.... and that's the only scheme he has any experience in. so now he's supposed to execute a 1 gap with success? I predict our D will be worst than last year (which sadly really isn't going out on a limb anyways).

I guess that 500 page report Golden put together was thrown out.

The bigger question is why did it take a whole recruiting class to graduate before this idiot to realize the **** he run don't work

Advertisement
I get all of the complaints here about the lack of success. I'm as disappointed and frustrated as anyone (and agree with the sentiments). But really, is it that bad of a thing for the coaches to try and learn some things from the Cowboys and Seahawks? At this point, any little improvement would be worthwhile.
I just don't understand how people can be mad that these coaches are trying to fix this thing. I get being mad at the board of trustees, Shalala, and Blake James (especially). But it seems like a lot of you guys are mad at the coaches no matter what they do. If that's the case, why not save yourselves the anguish and stop reading these articles?

It's a JOKE, it's a FRAUD, it's PHONY, it's a LIE. Grolden will do NOTHING DIFFERENT. Grolden isn't trying to fix anything, just going through the motions. Grolden is a LOSER that just keeps on repeating the same FAILURES. Even his PR is schtick.

Remember when Grolden first got here? Remember his hosannas to our gloried past, to the brand, to our recruiting? What has he grasped from our past? NOTHING!!!

NOTHING

I'm sure we all hate golden and i never wanted him hired but **** yall hear or read something and go the **** off.

They didn't say they are running the cowboys and seahawks complete offense and defense. They are doing some of what they do.

They said pete carroll came to miami last year and they got some of his stuff.

Seahawks are a heavy cover 3 and some cover 2 as well with man coverage at times. Well last year miami they ran the cover 3 way more than they did in 2013. They also want these big corners now just like seattle.

You can say what you want but the cowboys has had one of the best offenses in the nfl since jason garrett has been there.

And he said they are planning to visit seattle and other teams.

I might throw a ****** party when his *** gets fired but he is still employed and if he thinks this **** will save him more power to him.

When coaches know they are on the hot seat they do change something in hopes of keeping their job.

I should know better than to believe he will do anything different but a one gap defense would be dramatically different. When we actually played one gap last season we looked good on the front end. I want to see what he has, if anything, on the back end. I never understood why when we had that 3-4 game stretch where we played so well last season and you could see the one gap atta king and being disruptive up front, we changed back to reactive front defense. Against Duke, UNC & even against FSU at certain times we looked like a totally different team. These guys are amateurs and I can't wait to see them gone.

Advertisement
I get all of the complaints here about the lack of success. I'm as disappointed and frustrated as anyone (and agree with the sentiments). But really, is it that bad of a thing for the coaches to try and learn some things from the Cowboys and Seahawks? At this point, any little improvement would be worthwhile.
I just don't understand how people can be mad that these coaches are trying to fix this thing. I get being mad at the board of trustees, Shalala, and Blake James (especially). But it seems like a lot of you guys are mad at the coaches no matter what they do. If that's the case, why not save yourselves the anguish and stop reading these articles?

It is a bad thing that they're still employed because they're failures. This isn't changing because they watched some other coaches. You can either coach or you can't. These guys can't coach and this is evidenced from the last 4 years.

Alums and Fans will be "mad" until we have success. They should be mad as well. At Miami we've chosen to go with the self-inflicted cancer strategy. So explain why we shouldn't be mad? So "don't tell me about the pain. Show me the baby."

----
We're agreed, it is a bad thing that they're still employed here. The performance last season alone should have been enough. I'm not saying fans and alums should not to be mad. I just don't understand the point of being mad at the coaches for continuing to try. Should they just fire themselves from their high six and seven figure jobs (last I checked, no one has ever done that)? Should they stick their heads in the sand and not try to make any adjustments?
The point is this: the anger directed at the coaching staff seems misguided when it probably should be directed at the BOT, the President, and the AD.

What doesn't seem misguided because it's truly misguided is this hack of a coach directing his "continuing to try" with all these fabricated made-up BS words like he's some Football god educating his audience (fans, BOT, new admin) after Golden direct failures in 4 years of putting their lame & uninspired product on the field game after game. This is beyond patronizing and is now outright insulting.

Lots of People are rightfully angry because of the insulting audacity that Golden is still talking shlt and still expecting people to realize his great mind is finally coming to full actualization. Other people are even angrier because we know Golden knows we know he sucks, so he dares & spites us for the **** of it since "We won't stop BlTCHING" and hurling "hurtful" stuff at him. Golden is a true spiteful Hater...

Lol Golden is so funny man. he should be a comedian. guy deflects answers like no other

We dont hear the noise, I have no clue what your talking about Joe.then he say this:

“If we feel we can improve it, it’s not about ego, it’s not about being stubborn. It’s about getting it right,” Golden said.

how does he know every is saying he has a big ego and stubborn if he doesnt hear the noise.

Will fans see changes next year? “We’ve changed so much year to year, every year in terms of who we are and how we operate,” Golden said. “Every year it’s been different.”

WTF!! be a man and say my team will win not this bull crap answer. if you asked Jimbo this question he would say that they are here to win and thats it . this guy is saying so much bull crap

Kamalu said Mark D’Onofrio has made some tweaks to create “more of an aggressive defense” and that the defensive ends are being “asked to get in the backfield sooner”

I get it. i understand a 3-4 system. its gap control but why TF would not want to play aggressive. no Dlineman wants to hold a person just for a LB they want to get paid too. they are having our lineman purposely play patty cake and that why Chick was saying the system sucks and he couldn't display his talents

I just dont understand why you would want to take the fun out of football for these kids. they want to play and let them play. teach them the ins and outs but also let them loose.

Lol Golden is so funny man. he should be a comedian. guy deflects answers like no other

We dont hear the noise, I have no clue what your talking about Joe.then he say this:

“If we feel we can improve it, it’s not about ego, it’s not about being stubborn. It’s about getting it right,” Golden said.

how does he know every is saying he has a big ego and stubborn if he doesnt hear the noise.

Will fans see changes next year? “We’ve changed so much year to year, every year in terms of who we are and how we operate,” Golden said. “Every year it’s been different.”

WTF!! be a man and say my team will win not this bull crap answer. if you asked Jimbo this question he would say that they are here to win and thats it . this guy is saying so much bull crap

Kamalu said Mark D’Onofrio has made some tweaks to create “more of an aggressive defense” and that the defensive ends are being “asked to get in the backfield sooner”

I get it. i understand a 3-4 system. its gap control but why TF would not want to play aggressive. no Dlineman wants to hold a person just for a LB they want to get paid too. they are having our lineman purposely play patty cake and that why Chick was saying the system sucks and he couldn't display his talents

I just dont understand why you would want to take the fun out of football for these kids. they want to play and let them play. teach them the ins and outs but also let them loose.

You speak many truths

Trending, Globalization, Culturalization.................................WTF, Folden.

What's next? AG: "We're going to Internationalize the Program."

Fly The F*cking Banner....................

Advertisement
Wasn't UM's defense ranked 13th or so in the nation last year?

The main reason they were ranked that high was due to Frauden slowing down the offense and shortening the game. Doritos gap control D is garbage. They can't force turnovers and teams would just drive the length of the field on long time consuming drives. Frauden only ares about making his BFF look good instead of winning football games.

Seattle does drop defensive ends in coverage. "Zone blitz". But I don't care what he does and how he does it as long as we win. How can you call yourself a true fan if you cheer when we lose just because you want the to coach fired.

Advertisement
Well there's hope. We might be bottom dwellers in the ACC, but we have a chance to be global champions.

giphy (47).gif

Advertisement
Back