Canes to pattern game after Cowboys and Seahawks

Advertisement
stopped reading after "More globally, we are going to take a couple more visits in terms of a franchise or organization culturally."

stopped reading after "More globally, we are going to take a couple more visits in terms of a franchise or organization culturally."

LMAO wtf does that even mean?

“We’ve changed so much year to year, every year in terms of who we are and how we operate,” Golden said. “Every year it’s been different.”

Unreal.

91208LipstickonaPig005.jpg

Advertisement

“We’ve changed so much year to year, every year in terms of who we are and how we operate,” Golden said. “Every year it’s been different.”

Unreal.

Those words "globally" and "culturally" were meant solely to impress our Marxist BOT members.

Yeah...OK....Golden is going to turn us into the Seahawks and Cowboys.

I've heard it all now.

The definition of delusional.

great, just want we need. Kaaya making decisions in the 4th quarter like Romo.

Seahawks my *** lol

this is getting pathetic. hopefully, he proves me wrong.

Wonder where the global cultural franchise would fit in his updated organization binder.

Advertisement

Unreal.

Those words "globally" and "culturally" were meant solely to impress our Marxist BOT members.

Meow! I love my cat!

How about he turn the canes into OLD school UM football. Frauden and Doritos are clueless about the culture and the style of UM football which is attacking and not this passive crap they are ramming down our throughts.

Are we going to be the Seaboys or the Cowhawks?

Grolden is such an *******.

How about he turn the canes into OLD school UM football. Frauden and Doritos are clueless about the culture and the style of UM football which is attacking and not this passive crap they are ramming down our throughts.

Well, the Seahawks D is that old school Miami style and while I think its a disgrace to Pete Carroll that he even mentioned his defense in the same sentence is ours, I DID see flashes of that attacking style the Hawks' use especially when we played Duke.

Problem is, he wanted to "mix" it in with his piece of **** D to fool us into thinking that it was his "Al Groh" 2 gap defense and that it was actually starting to work.

I wish he would just stop confusing these freakin' kids and stay with one style. All this "multiple" D crap sounds good when you are presenting at the HS coaches clinics but it takes the kids literally 3 years to figure the **** out. Check the record..the light didn't come on until year 3 for Armbrister, Perryman, DBush, Kirby, and those are the ones off the top of my head. THREE years to finally feel comfortable in this D. THREE! Smh.

Advertisement

Unreal.

He is just reacting to all the comments about his refusal to change by claiming he changes every year. Al Golden is the same coach every day--it is a core belief of his. Howard brought his offense and it worked. JJ brought his defense and it worked. Dennis brought his offense and it worked. Al brought his BS and it didn't work.

Advertisement

Yeah, that one stumped me too. What was he saying? I still want to know.

I'm buying it! Al will immediately become a combination of Pete Carroll and Jason Garrett. We will set a an NCAA record for consecutive wins now.

Advertisement
Back