Canes test positive

Advertisement
Actually - we've simply done our homework - and don't fall for the boulschitt that we're told by the "experts" who have a financial interest in having the uninformed - believe them.
Donald trump is your Kim Jung-un.
Mfer talks to dolphins!! He knows more about everything that anybody.
You call anyone who doesn’t follow trump sheep while doing the same sht.

folks this is a virus, viruses spread : this is not the first or last virus we will ever experience, this is the only virus that has this type of hysteria tie to it: Believe it or not we have had covid virus in the past :
Not to minimize covid-19, but you are correct. Sat in class every day during H3N2 in '68. Approximately 100,000 Americans died unfortunately. Number is super significant when you think how much smaller the population was back then. But, the world didn't come to a nearly complete stop like it did in US recently and is being pushed for again by some. 1by1 school systems are beginning to close for the entire first semester now.

Advertisement
The mask requirement went into effect July 1st for Dade and Broward and week earlier for Palm Beach. We should start seeing a drop in cases assuming masks are as useful as professed.
Because it's very scientific to say "there's a mask requirement, so if cases don't go down that means masks don't work." We have drunk driving laws, but that doesn't mean no one drives drunk or that no one dies or gets injured as a result of drunk driving. It just means we have a law in place that saves a lot of lives by deterring the dangerous behavior of drunk driving.

The mask requirement certainly doesn't mean that everyone will comply, and it doesn't mean that COVID won't still be transmitted. It's an effective tool to help decrease the spread. Not everyone will listen. And people will still get infected by rubbing their eyes or living with someone who rubs their eyes and gets infected and then passes it to the family when they're in their house and not wearing masks.

No.... no one understood your point because your point was dumb as ****.

But please, carry on. You're my new entertainment for the day. Because you are reaching FAR with those "expert posts" of yours. 😂😂😂

There was one suggestion - a challenge if you wish - but you must have had your sphincter overtighten at some of the fun additions.

Let's do this again - Let's both get injected with CV-19. Get injected again with SARS. Get injected with MERS. Get injected with West NIle. And for fun - let's also get injected with Polio. Throw in another virus or three.

You - bring all your doctors you want. Virologists. Leading microbiology experts! ****, bring your Proctologist! Whatever supporting staff, equipment - whatever you want.

I'll take just an RN - any RN.

I won't catch squat. I won't have any symptoms. I'll be enjoying myself - and will test microbial free in 72 hours.

You won't. OR - get that little fairy Fauci to take your place! He's the expert!

Let's do it - and I'll give you 30 days to draw a crowd!

One of us is right.

One of us is FOS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The mask requirement went into effect July 1st for Dade and Broward and week earlier for Palm Beach. We should start seeing a drop in cases assuming masks are as useful as professed.
If Florida's true spike was June 12-16 (2-3 weeks after memorial day), shouldn't we see this thing at next to nothingness before Labor Day? But wait, will there be yet another spike 2 weeks after Labor Day? 🤔

Yes. Anyone who thinks the current guy is a better option should be Baker Acted.
I hate both sides equally, and Biden is about as corrupt as they come. Americans need to get their heads out of their butts and reject the two party system. All they do is divide Americans in order to keep their stranglehold on power, and you talk about one side being smarter than the other. They have you exactly where they want you.

There was one suggestion - a challenge if you wish - but you must have had your sphincter overtighten at some of the fun additions.

Let's do this again - Let's both get injected with CV-19. Get injected again with SARS. Get injected with MERS. Get injected with West NIle. And for fun - let's also get injected with Polio. Throw in another virus or three.

You - bring all your doctors you want. Virologists. Leading microbiology experts! ****, bring your Proctologist! Whatever supporting staff, equipment - whatever you want.

I'll take just an RN - any RN.

I won't catch squat. I won't have any symptoms. I'll be enjoying myself - and will test microbial free in 72 hours.

You won't. OR - get that little fairy Fauci to take your place! He's the expert!

Let's do it - and I'll give you 30 days to draw a crowd!

One of us is right. One of us is FOS.
Received a battery of shots of God only knows what was in them when I joined the military in the early 80s. Perhaps I am immune to everything 🤔👀🤣

Advertisement
Let’s leave the politics out of this.

First of all, I live in South Florida, and for the most part, I’m seeing compliance. I mean I am out and around in Broward and Dade quite a bit.

Secondly, the minority of people that are constantly breaking the rules are not in the current administration‘s demographic for voters. I’m not talking about one group, I’m talking about multiple demographics. This is South Florida, just on percentages alone, the majority of the people breaking the rules vote the other way.

Young people crowding in at house parties, pool parties, and hanging out close together at hangout spots, are NOT in this alleged “MAGAloid” demographic that people keep pointing the finger at it, at least not in South Florida. Let’s just be real.

That’s why it’s stupid to bring politics into this when blaming the populace. Blame the leadership all you want, but let’s be honest about what’s happening out there.

Everybody should absolutely follow the rules and wear their mask. There is no question that has to be done and to do anything else it’s just not socially responsible or acceptable.

At the same time, keep in mind, it’s not very scientific to correlate this mess to lack of mask usage. We just don’t know at this point how and why this flare up is spreading with any great degree of scientific certainty. I think a good portion of it is young people saying “fūck it“ from what I’m seeing out there. Or it just could be more increased social interactions that happened after the lockdown. But we really just don’t know yet. That is why it’s a good idea to be precautionary.

But my no means am I advocating for people not to wear masks, it only makes sense to do it, even if you think you’re just giving a marginal sense of protection to those around you.
I live in Plantation. I agree with the entire post.

Because it's very scientific to say "there's a mask requirement, so if cases don't go down that means masks don't work." We have drunk driving laws, but that doesn't mean no one drives drunk or that no one dies or gets injured as a result of drunk driving. It just means we have a law in place that saves a lot of lives by deterring the dangerous behavior of drunk driving.

The mask requirement certainly doesn't mean that everyone will comply, and it doesn't mean that COVID won't still be transmitted. It's an effective tool to help decrease the spread. Not everyone will listen. And people will still get infected by rubbing their eyes or living with someone who rubs their eyes and gets infected and then passes it to the family when they're in their house and not wearing masks.
Did I say it was going to eliminate all cases? No, I said we should see a drop if they work to prevent the spread. Even under the worst scenario, they have to have at least a little usefulness if it is an effective tool to help decrease the spread. That should translate to less spread.

If Florida's true spike was June 12-16 (2-3 weeks after memorial day), shouldn't we see this thing at next to nothingness before Labor Day? But wait, will there be yet another spike 2 weeks after Labor Day? 🤔
There are too many variables in play.

Advertisement
I hate both sides equally, and Biden is about as corrupt as they come. Americans need to get their heads out of their butts and reject the two party system. All they do is divide Americans in order to keep their stranglehold on power, and you talk about one side being smarter than the other. They have you exactly where they want you.

They did have you right where they wanted you. Before Trump came along. Now they are scrambling in desperation to keep it together. Make no mistake, both parties are fighting him. Repubs, with the exception of maybe a handful, would kick him out of DC yesterday. What Trump has shown actually, is that it was really a one party system. Both parties will be forever changed. Trump is the monkey wrench in the establishment's uniparty. Americans need to get their heads out of their asses and reject the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. They are truly the ones dividing Americans.

Advertisement
Back