Canes test positive

Peace be with you, friend. If you practice all that you stated here, then I have no beef with your actions, just your characterizations and spin on CIS.

Finally, I'm not sensitive to those who are overweight or diabetic or have HBP; I'm cognizant, however, that those with these alleged "pre-existing conditions (which strangely include age)" that make them more sensitive to COVID's wrath are likely the majority in this country. As such, the MAGA-loid attempts to claim "yeah, but it's only killing, drastically affecting, and posing a danger to less worthy people with yucky conditions" are actually saying "yeah, but it's only killing, drastically affecting, and posing a danger to the majority of America."

DISCLAIMER: MAGA-developmentallydisabled just doesn't ring as well comedically as MAGA-loid. So, for all those CIS'ers suffering with mongolism, know that your Living Legend loves you and has mere
Peace be with you, friend. If you practice all that you stated here, then I have no beef with your actions, just your characterizations and spin on CIS.

Finally, I'm not sensitive to those who are overweight or diabetic or have HBP; I'm cognizant, however, that those with these alleged "pre-existing conditions (which strangely include age)" that make them more sensitive to COVID's wrath are likely the majority in this country. As such, the MAGA-loid attempts to claim "yeah, but it's only killing, drastically affecting, and posing a danger to less worthy people with yucky conditions" are actually saying "yeah, but it's only killing, drastically affecting, and posing a danger to the majority of America."

DISCLAIMER: MAGA-developmentallydisabled just doesn't ring as well comedically as MAGA-loid. So, for all those CIS'ers suffering with mongolism, know that your Living Legend loves you and has merely taken this opportunity to bring attention to your disability and to make it less of a stigma. Know that your Living Legend is a huge fan of the Downs Syndrome community and is a regular watcher of Born This Way.

How about those with roid rage flashback? Keep spreading all that hate man you'll surely get more people to your side. Its alright your **** doesn't work anymore let it go.

Advertisement
It is what it is. You have a Napoleon complex. Problem for you is that most people are indifferent towards it.

You don't know what you are talking about, do you? Do you actually know what a Napolean complex is? Your use suggests that you don't.

Where are you getting your data about most people being indifferent? Did you make that up? Most people are indifferent towards Covid-19? Wtf are you talking about. It has affected everything. Indifferent is not appropriate in context of a global pandemic.

You don't know what you are talking about, do you? Do you actually know what a Napolean complex is? Your use suggests that you don't.

Where are you getting your data about most people being indifferent? Did you make that up? Most people are indifferent towards Covid-19? Wtf are you talking about. It has affected everything. Indifferent is not appropriate in context of a global pandemic.
Because you say so. Is that what it is? Please. Napoleon complex is correct description. No matter what middle school debate rebuttal you can Google? Get out and live life your confinement is exasperating your ignorance...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back