Canes test positive

Advertisement
One more for you from the CDC website today, in case you now need "healthy" more clearly defined. Of the less than 200 deaths of Americans under the age of 24, 65 had respiratory diseases as a contributing condition. There are many more types of contributing factors, just giving you the top one.

I would venture a guess that smoking or heavy vaping directly influences the dramatic rise once you get higher than 24, but that's just an opinion. The numbers are facts.

What was the point of your post again?

able Preview
View DataCreate Visualization

Data as ofStart WeekEnd WeekStateCondition GroupConditionICD10_codesAge GroupNumber of COVID-19 DeathsFlag
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J180-2465
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1825-34386
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1835-44931
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1845-542,727
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1855-646,642
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1865-7411,011
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1875-8413,340
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1885+14,853
07/12/2020

Are ppl dying? Are ppl dying at a significant rate? Are these deaths in addition to the "common" deaths you are spouting off about? Who are you to qualify which deaths are "significant"? I find your whole train of thought disgusting

Last edited:
Wearing a mask for a virus makes as much sense as putting chicken wire on your windows to keep the rain off your glass

It's simple physics! Viruses can blow right through the fiber separation of these "masks." I'm personally sick and tired of these folks who erroneously think masks actually WORK. They don't!

Lots of folks get in line to get tested - sign the book - the line is too slow, and they go home. Only to get a notification that they tested posiitive.

Not just one or two here and there - lots of positive test results - when they didn't even take the test!

Sounds like some of these tests are contaminated - BEFORE they're used.

Covid in various forms has been around for decades! So if you HAD been exposed previously - and got over it - you can test positive!
You are wrong on your assessment of the mask. It is effective in decreasing the spread and saving the lives of 70 y.o. abuela and cancer survivors but carry on.
We can all be sick of the masks and not wear them but KNOW they are effective at protecting susceptible citizens.

Advertisement
One more for you from the CDC website today, in case you now need "healthy" more clearly defined. Of the less than 200 deaths of Americans under the age of 24, 65 had respiratory diseases as a contributing condition. There are many more types of contributing factors, just giving you the top one.

I would venture a guess that smoking or heavy vaping directly influences the dramatic rise once you get higher than 24, but that's just an opinion. The numbers are facts.

What was the point of your post again?

able Preview
View DataCreate Visualization

Data as ofStart WeekEnd WeekStateCondition GroupConditionICD10_codesAge GroupNumber of COVID-19 DeathsFlag
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J180-2465
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1825-34386
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1835-44931
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1845-542,727
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1855-646,642
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1865-7411,011
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1875-8413,340
07/12/202002/01/202007/11/2020USRespiratory diseasesInfluenza and pneumoniaJ09-J1885+14,853
07/12/2020
Yes because most Americans are the picture of health. None of us are overweight or have asthma or the pressure or diabetes or any of that yucky stuff that none of the Ironman fit MAGA-loids have.

People with pre-existing issues like the ones that COVID thrives on are likely the majority in this country.

The MAGA-loid is always talking about "yeah, but it's only killing yucky old people or nasty fat people or sorry suckers with HBP or diabetes." And what about the people it's not killing but might be fcking up long term? Quit minimizing this ****. You can be optimistic and not stick your head in the sand.

There's no sense being hysterical and thinking everyone's going to die, but we need to be realistic in order to finally get this **** under control. MAGA-loids are doing no one in America a favor by constantly trying to downplay the severity of COVID with all of their caveats and "yeah, buts".

Realize it's serious. Spread the word that it's serious. And maybe more of the similarly situated dopes will start appreciating how serious it is and making some alterations to their decadent lives in order to curtail the spread.

Advertisement
Not the same thing but I'm not interested in discussing it with you . . .
You're not interested because you're clueless and not interested in learning at the feet of someone who can teach you. It's OK not to know everything, I'mYourDingleberry. There are people who dedicate their lives to the law and constitutional studies. You don't need to act like you're a constitutional scholar when you're not.

You're not interested because you're clueless and not interested in learning at the feet of someone who can teach you. It's OK not to know everything, I'mYourDingleberry. There are people who dedicate their lives to the law and constitutional studies. You don't need to act like you're a constitutional scholar when you're not.
The basis of your MAGAloid slur is racist, moron . . .

Advertisement
P
So the government can't put restrictions on activities in the interest of public safety, Mr. Constitution? Go do some donuts while drunk in the parking lot of a federally owned facility. See how that works out for you.
We'd be better off protecting diabetics from themselves rather than being held hostage by the gluttonous masses by quarantining the healthy. Slovenly Americans with no self-control are a threat to public health.

Advertisement
Yes because most Americans are the picture of health. None of us are overweight or have asthma or the pressure or diabetes or any of that yucky stuff that none of the Ironman fit MAGA-loids have.

People with pre-existing issues like the ones that COVID thrives on are likely the majority in this country.

The MAGA-loid is always talking about "yeah, but it's only killing yucky old people or nasty fat people or sorry suckers with HBP or diabetes." And what about the people it's not killing but might be fcking up long term? Quit minimizing this ****. You can be optimistic and not stick your head in the sand.

There's no sense being hysterical and thinking everyone's going to die, but we need to be realistic in order to finally get this **** under control. MAGA-loids are doing no one in America a favor by constantly trying to downplay the severity of COVID with all of their caveats and "yeah, buts".

Realize it's serious. Spread the word that it's serious. And maybe more of the similarly situated dopes will start appreciating how serious it is and making some alterations to their decadent lives in order to curtail the spread.

Have always considered you a bright guy and agree with the majority of your opinions. But your overwhelming hatred for Trump, which i get because he is an unhinged *******, has blinded you to any dissenting opinions or contrary viewpoints because you constantly choose to categorize everyone who has them as "Magaloids'

I agree this is serious. I wear my mask and use social distancing. I locked down my office for nearly two months to ensure the safety of my employees. This is the longest I've ever gone without seeing my parents who are in their 80s.

That doesn't mean I have to agree with keeping schools closed or that this virus is dangerous to young people overall. Nor do I feel analyzing data as a whole makes me callous to those who have preexisting illnesses.

Finally, I admire your sensitivity for those who are overweight, diabetic and have other pre-existing issues. Perhaps you should spread that caring to those who have autism or other mental development issues when using their developmental problems as the basis of a derogatory slur to describe others. I guarantee you there are people on here who love or care for someone you are using as a punch line.

Have always considered you a bright guy and agree with the majority of your opinions. But your overwhelming hatred for Trump, which i get because he is an unhinged *******, has blinded you to any dissenting opinions or contrary viewpoints because you constantly choose to categorize everyone who has them as "Magaloids'

I agree this is serious. I wear my mask and use social distancing. I locked down my office for nearly two months to ensure the safety of my employees. This is the longest I've ever gone without seeing my parents who are in their 80s.

That doesn't mean I have to agree with keeping schools closed or that this virus is dangerous to young people overall. Nor do I feel analyzing data as a whole makes me callous to those who have preexisting illnesses.

Finally, I admire your sensitivity for those who are overweight, diabetic and have other pre-existing issues. Perhaps you should spread that caring to those who have autism or other mental development issues when using their developmental problems as the basis of a derogatory slur to describe others. I guarantee you there are people on here who love or care for someone you are using as a punch line.
Peace be with you, friend. If you practice all that you stated here, then I have no beef with your actions, just your characterizations and spin on CIS.

Finally, I'm not sensitive to those who are overweight or diabetic or have HBP; I'm cognizant, however, that those with these alleged "pre-existing conditions (which strangely include age)" that make them more sensitive to COVID's wrath are likely the majority in this country. As such, the MAGA-loid attempts to claim "yeah, but it's only killing, drastically affecting, and posing a danger to less worthy people with yucky conditions" are actually saying "yeah, but it's only killing, drastically affecting, and posing a danger to the majority of America."

DISCLAIMER: MAGA-developmentallydisabled just doesn't ring as well comedically as MAGA-loid. So, for all those CIS'ers suffering with mongolism, know that your Living Legend loves you and has merely taken this opportunity to bring attention to your disability and to make it less of a stigma. Know that your Living Legend is a huge fan of the Downs Syndrome community and is a regular watcher of Born This Way.

Advertisement
Back