Canes should cancel this bowl game; makes no sense to play it.

I guess every team should forfeit the rest of the season once they lose bowl eligibility. It's just too great of a risk to play for no reason.
Those teams down have half its players out with vivid. We do.

Big difference

Advertisement
OP sitting on his golden perch with no regard to depriving kids a trip to beautiful El Paso. There are people on their deathbeds whose last words are "I've lived a great life. No regrets....aside from not getting to visit El Paso in the winter."
As a person who’s been to El Paso several times (not to brag), I can confirm that it is indeed God’s Country. I feel truly sorry for any American with the misfortune to die before making that pilgrimage.

Skeleton coaching staff/lame duck coaching, empty stadium, meaningless game and countless players and whole position groups out for a couple weeks and unable to practice due to covid.

Attempting to play this game is insane. There is only downside risks here.

This game is a recipe for major injuries. Pull out of this game and let’s allow the new regime to get started. We ended the season with good momentum. Let’s shut it down and roll with that.
How are injuries going to be more of a risk in this game than any other game? Please explain

Where is the meaningful line? If you cant win your division, meaningful to still play? I don’t get this argument.

The bowl is to win the bowl. We used to want to play in the orange bowl and win it. Big 10 and pac 12 wanted the Rose Bowl. Now, somebody declared them all meaningless and people just repeat.

Some fans of the team that support the team like to go. Conference v Conference is a good indication of quality. Playing for pride. Playing for draft position. There seems to be lots of meaningful things to play for. School pride.
1 loss = no national championship = the rest of the season is meaningless = skip the other games and prepare for next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m 33 and when I roll my ankle hooping I can’t wait to go play again. Most times I’m back playing before I’m ready.

I say that to say, these kids enjoy the game. If they want to play let ‘em.

You should cancel posting on this board. Nothing good comes of it. It’s all downside.

This is a recipe for disaster and a good way to make people get more stupid. and the last thing that we need.

Turn the page on your thoughts and move on
Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

Advertisement
YOu should

You should stop pretending to be a Miami fan... there is literally no reason for you to waste one more second of you valuable time continuing on with this charade. I get it... the troll in you gets off on the cheap thrill... but at this point the thrill is gone and its time for you to devote the rest of your days yelling at kids who come close to stepping on your lawn.
The @nystateofmind annual CIS awards are coming and you can nominate OP for the Best Low Down Troll award.

Advertisement
We should cancel this game; nothing good could come out of it. It’s all downside.

Teams are pulling out of bowl games at break neck speeds, yet are trying to play this game, even though many players have been in protocols and unable to practice, and you’re going to have guys in the game with little to no practice in a couple weeks.

This is a recipe for disaster and a good way to get guys injured. And that’s the last thing we need.

Turn the page on the season and move on.
Shut up 🐈‍⬛

Advertisement
Back