Canes Practicing in Orlando

Advertisement
Saw on Insta that Berrios in on a field somewhere right now. Can't tell where, maybe someone on here can.

Advertisement
On the bright side, this is good practice for our bowl. :monkey-serious:

tenor (1).jpgtenor (1).jpgtenor (1).jpg

So we have decided to shift our practices, in the future.

We are not currently practicing in Orlando.

Advertisement
We start practicing in orlando tomorrow.

FINALLY!!!

My granny cleared her lawn before these guys can clear a field...??

I don't get it. You have close to 100 strong young men that you can use to either clear the field or help your community like the Houston team did, but instead they're riding ferris wheels in Disney. Love Richt, but don't get some of this

Advertisement
With no school, is there an opportunity for more practice time? Not sure of the rules on this...

Will be at Disney Wide World of Sports. No it's not open to the public, before you ask. LOL

It's not about just "clearing the field." The 30+ players and staff members who live on-campus have nowhere to go. They are in Orlando because the residential colleges and dorms are not fit for occupation. Try and find a hotel room near campus right now. I live half a mile from campus and lost power on Saturday afternoon...I'm still waiting for FPL. Hotel rooms in the Gables are scarce and cost $200+/night. Try finding a block of rooms for 30+ individuals near the Gables. Impossible

Orlando has an abundance of hotels and wasn't nearly has impacted by Irma as South Florida. This makes complete sense.

Advertisement
The more I think of this, the more I like them practicing in Orlando. Starting tomorrow, going through the weekend and next week in close quarters living and practicing could even be better, under these circumstances, than going back to Coral Gables right now. I'm expecting a nice little performance a week from Saturday.

It's not about just "clearing the field." The 30+ players and staff members who live on-campus have nowhere to go. They are in Orlando because the residential colleges and dorms are not fit for occupation. Try and find a hotel room near campus right now. I live half a mile from campus and lost power on Saturday afternoon...I'm still waiting for FPL. Hotel rooms in the Gables are scarce and cost $200+/night. Try finding a block of rooms for 30+ individuals near the Gables. Impossible

Orlando has an abundance of hotels and wasn't nearly has impacted by Irma as South Florida. This makes complete sense.

Lock the thread.

Advertisement
Back