Canes offer 2021 CB Khalil Anderson

Advertisement
I guess it is better late than never, but why in the **** is this staff waiting to offer this kid until this point? They act like a CB offer is a Willy Wonka Golden Ticket and they only have 5 to hand out. Even if they were recruiting Brown and hoping for a commit, he hasn’t committed yet and it isn’t like guys don’t decommit. You’re just giving yourself less time to build the relationship and get to know who you may be bringing into the program. It just doesn’t make any sense.

Advertisement
200.gif

SEAL time for CBs. Hey, what do you know. Caught a CB

Advertisement
Would not shock me if we land this kid.

We've pulled the late 4-star surprise at corner in the past two seasons...I'd wager good money we pull another one here. If not Anderson, someone in this 4-star range.

Your mileage may vary on whether or not that player is around for more than a cup of coffee though.

The kid's film is pretty good.

Would not shock me if we land this kid.

We've pulled the late 4-star surprise at corner in the past two seasons...I'd wager good money we pull another one here. If not Anderson, someone in this 4-star range.

Your mileage may vary on whether or not that player is around for more than a cup of coffee though.

The kid's film is pretty good.

I just see it the otherway.. unless proven otherwise I will be surprise if we flip a CB that Clemson is looking.

Advertisement
Let’s get this guy and McBurrows and pray Blades returns.

that will give us enough next year and hopefully with a better DB coach we can start recruiting again

Advertisement
Hail Mary in the sense we're throwing out a desperation offer to a CB in mid-November when early signing day is next month.
College football is much more fluid now some dbs will transfer..who really knows. Rumph may be fired the day after signing day or before spring camp happens

As I've said before, I tip my cap to Rumph if he can do diddly squat for 98% of the recruiting cycle then land a couple quality 4 star CBs at the last second.

Advertisement
Back