Canes offer 2021 CB Khalil Anderson

Advertisement
Not quite there yet. He needs a Blindfold on, and then that accurately describe our staff CB recruiting

Lol. You're right. I think I was subconsciously being an optimist and showing our CB recruiting when we're bringing our A+ game.

Advertisement
I recruited Riverwood many times and they were loaded. He was a sophomore last time I was there and I don’t remember anything of him.

I saw this post on here last night and sent a text to Oscar Guerro the DC at Riverwood who also coaches DBs there and touched base a little bit. I asked him this morning if Miami had a chance and he said..

“No chance kids going to Pitt”

LMAO and he hasn’t responded to clarify that. Punctuation is key. I have no idea if he meant Miami has no chance or if there’s no chance he goes to Pitt. Stay tuned

Does anyone think that maybe the reason why we seem to have better luck grabbing a CB late in the process is actually because Rumph has LESS time recruiting them than those he attempts to build a relationship with? 🤔
tenor - 2020-10-30T213445.370.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Having CBs is overrated.
I think the staff Sat and waited too long anticipating the dead period to be lifted to get kids on campus. Instead it got extended. They better be backtracking all avenues of kids that have ever visited for any event on campus and getting a body or 2 or transfer portal.

Don’t see many kids signing without a visit. At the same time I don’t see many kids getting offers from our staff that they haven’t seen. Way too picky on frame.

I think the staff Sat and waited too long anticipating the dead period to be lifted to get kids on campus. Instead it got extended. They better be backtracking all avenues of kids that have ever visited for any event on campus and getting a body or 2 or transfer portal.

Don’t see many kids signing without a visit. At the same time I don’t see many kids getting offers from our staff that they haven’t seen. Way too picky on frame.
Diaz is that short, overweight guy at a day party that sits on the edge of the pool negatively critiquing all the fly hunnies saying he only gets 9-10's and there arent any at the party. Was never getting em anyway, pathetic boy.

Advertisement
Back