Canes offer 2021 CB Khalil Anderson

Diaz is that short, overweight guy at a day party that sits on the edge of the pool negatively critiquing all the fly hunnies saying he only gets 9-10's and there arent any at the party. Was never getting em anyway, pathetic boy.
Bringing russel athletic bowl trophy to the parties also

Advertisement
I recruited Riverwood many times and they were loaded. He was a sophomore last time I was there and I don’t remember anything of him.

I saw this post on here last night and sent a text to Oscar Guerro the DC at Riverwood who also coaches DBs there and touched base a little bit. I asked him this morning if Miami had a chance and he said..

“No chance kids going to Pitt”

LMAO and he hasn’t responded to clarify that. Punctuation is key. I have no idea if he meant Miami has no chance or if there’s no chance he goes to Pitt. Stay tuned
I agree kid said he respects that they recognized him when no one else did. But funny when are recruits shut it down the same way. Lol We are the weirdest fan group. We cry and whine over Rumph then blame the recruit, then 90% of you all go back to ****ting on Rumph. Rinse, wash, and repeat

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the staff Sat and waited too long anticipating the dead period to be lifted to get kids on campus. Instead it got extended. They better be backtracking all avenues of kids that have ever visited for any event on campus and getting a body or 2 or transfer portal.

Don’t see many kids signing without a visit. At the same time I don’t see many kids getting offers from our staff that they haven’t seen. Way too picky on frame.
Hahaha

Just throw a bag at Damarius Mcghee

Advertisement
Is our corner recruiting under this regime approaching or surpassing our DT recruiting under Folden? Comically bad
Definitely passing it..

At least DT is almost understandable because finding the right big men to play is usually a big bag drop

but failing to land quality mid to high range 4 star CBS that over populate your natural Recruiting area and elsewhere? Lol

Advertisement
Rumor has it Pope played around at corner during practice and they liked what they saw. We have several practice warriors so you never know.

Why waste a scholly when you have so many options already here and all they need is to be nurtured?

Advertisement
Back