Canes offer 2021 CB Khalil Anderson

Asking an engaged girl a month before the wedding if she wants to come watch some Netflix is a **** of a hail marry even if she’s a Victoria secret model.
only way it isn’t is if she called first.

Advertisement
The
Looks like the Typical out of left field 4 star CB Rumph signs a week before signing day.
Kid is not a 4 star. He’s a composite 3 star.
4 star 247
3 star Rivals
3 star ESPN

I can see y 247 rated him as a 4 star. He’s a TO creating machine. This dude should’ve been offered immediately after his Jr year. Kid had a helluva yr, all around as a CB. How tf Pittsburgh scouts picked up this dude & we didn’t blows my mind. We should be mining all of the Georgia area, including the Atlanta Metro area. And shout out to @brock for mentioning this area a while ago for prospects.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If rumph can’t do nothing else he can scramble at the last minute. He can probably be in the bed and turns off the lights at the same time he’s fast

CB needs to be a real area of emphasis for the offseason portal. Hopefully, we'll have some decent options at that time.

CB needs to be a real area of emphasis for the offseason portal. Hopefully, we'll have some decent options at that time.
Always will be disgruntled players looking to leave losing programs. I still think we may have to convince D'Eriq Rosier-King to stay one more year. 2021 could be a really good year for us on the field. Everyone comes back but Brevin Jordan.

Advertisement

I guess it is better late than never, but why in the **** is this staff waiting to offer this kid until this point? They act like a CB offer is a Willy Wonka Golden Ticket and they only have 5 to hand out. Even if they were recruiting Brown and hoping for a commit, he hasn’t committed yet and it isn’t like guys don’t decommit. You’re just giving yourself less time to build the relationship and get to know who you may be bringing into the program. It just doesn’t make any sense.

Completely agree. Even more, they only reserve 1 ticket each year for a poor short kid like Charlie. The rest of the time they are chasing divas like Veruca Salt or "size" like Augustus Gloop.

Advertisement
Completely agree. Even more, they only reserve 1 ticket each year for a poor short kid like Charlie. The rest of the time they are chasing divas like Veruca Salt or "size" like Augustus Gloop.
Great analogy. I wonder how many of us on here are old enough to catch the references. IMO the original is substantially better than the Johnny Depp remake.

Those men appear to be exercising some degree of control. We're more like...

shooting machine gun GIF
Not quite there yet. He needs a Blindfold on, and then that accurately describe our staff CB recruiting

Advertisement
Back