Canes Move Into 2nd Place For OT Walker

He has a former teammate on the Ol going there and they are pushing just as hard as us.
he committed to South Carolina...any kid committed to that type of school has an affinity for sec type schools and college towns that early. There is nothing Miami can do other than Win that can wow him to this way.

They are recruiting him really well and making him a priority though and he seems to like our ol coach.
I mean all his offers are college town type places except for miami.

Advertisement
He has a former teammate on the Ol going there and they are pushing just as hard as us.
he committed to South Carolina...any kid committed to that type of school has an affinity for sec type schools and college towns that early. There is nothing Miami can do other than Win that can wow him to this way.

They are recruiting him really well and making him a priority though and he seems to like our ol coach.

Yea, I hear what you’re saying, makes sense. I’ve been to Columbia a couple of times and it’s blah, but he might like it I guess. Probably best to not count on him and be pleasantly surprised if he does something with us.

Advertisement
The young man is simply searching for his missing ingredients for a little more satisfying Walker christmas dinner. He wants more ingredients added to his gamecock Ham Hocks and Greens an is putting USCe on notice to have that 2nd bag of $EC greens washed and ready for his inspection when he arrives for his unofficial visit.

Go Canes

money-cooking-pan-by-ladle-450w-391788049.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back