Canes Move Into 2nd Place For OT Walker

View as article
Advertisement
Yeah they do, it’s really nice too. Look at the weight room 👀

Is that from this year or last? Man, it’s truly an arms race just to keep up, even with the lower rung teams in the $EC. Has anyone seen a full length video on our IPF or something that shows all the bells and whistles we put into ours?

Got my MBA there a few years ago, I agree with everything you said. I liked it but didn't love it. I miss Cook Out and trips to Charleston however.

Cook out is the ****. Went to Tennesee once & had it. Wish there was one in PA.

Is that from this year or last? Man, it’s truly an arms race just to keep up, even with the lower rung teams in the $EC. Has anyone seen a full length video on our IPF or something that shows all the bells and whistles we put into ours?

I haven’t a video for ours. Is ours completely done with the weight room, offices and everything?

That’s my first time seeing USCe and it’s pretty **** nice. Amazing that a mid tier SEC school has a facility like that. The amount of money being poured into college programs these days is unreal. Good for the kids to be able to have these types of faculties. **** Bama, Clemson and and a few others have better facilities than some pro football teams.

Advertisement
Duke and flowers, former norland Vikings who went on to be drafted high from the canes.
And neither of them know Walker cuz they graduated 7 years ago lol. They can influence as someone who stepped in his shoes but that's about it. Same thing with Kadeem Telfort and Carlton Davis.

And neither of them know Walker cuz they graduated 7 years ago lol. They can influence as someone who stepped in his shoes but that's about it. Same thing with Kadeem Telfort and Carlton Davis.

We can’t say he doesn’t know them. Are you friends with this kid? As much as Duke does for the community here you think he’s never spoken to this kid?

Flowers hasn't done much of anything since he has been in the league
I mean I feel ya tho. He can still pull up tho. 1st rd draft pick, he pull up and kids still aspire to be in that position. He can still tell them he got paid and he’s still playing. He needs to come back through.. PD too.

We can’t say he doesn’t know them. Are you friends with this kid? As much as Duke does for the community here you think he’s never spoken to this kid?

I'm not saying they dont speak to the guys, what I'm saying is that they have their respect and history/experience with being in Walker's shoes. But they don't know each other outside of that. No family relations, no "grew up on the same block" or any of that. 100% if Walker commits to Miami it wont be because of something Flowers or Randy SAID. It'll be because of what they DID, or because he made that decision with support from people that are actually close to him.

Advertisement
I can tell you who’s not in the running lol

I haven’t a video for ours. Is ours completely done with the weight room, offices and everything?

That’s my first time seeing USCe and it’s pretty **** nice. Amazing that a mid tier SEC school has a facility like that. The amount of money being poured into college programs these days is unreal. Good for the kids to be able to have these types of faculties. **** Bama, Clemson and and a few others have better facilities than some pro football teams.
Still believe we're putting the final touches on it. Hopefully someone like Pinkney does the tour. Kaaya and his zero pulse personality was the most boring person to do the lockerroom tour.

Advertisement
Lol

All paid for by us the tax payer👀🗣

They got a whole new football complex, we got an ipf with new offices and meeting rooms. They had mentioned something about lockeroom renovation but nothing has happened so far.

i think South Carolina facility has to be top 5, look at Oklahoma’s theirs is very nice too

Yea, I mean I didn’t think it was terrible. Really didn’t have s huge college vibe, tbh. Honestly, I’ve been to much worse places. It’s just that if I’m in SCar, I’d rather be in the Charleston area, for several reasons including the food.

I feel you man. Charleston or Greenville are much better for food. The only downside in my experience to both those places, especially Charleston versus Columbia is that they both seem to be more racist and have more snobby ******** lol

Advertisement
I feel you man. Charleston or Greenville are much better for food. The only downside in my experience to both those places, especially Charleston versus Columbia is that they both seem to be more racist and have more snobby ******** lol
greenville is complete ***

Tons of old money in Charleston

Advertisement
Back