Canes Move Into 2nd Place For OT Walker

Advertisement
I like this kid better as a prospect than Neal last year. He just moves way better and isn’t a slob. Idk if we will get him. He reminds me of the kid that went to bama 2 years ago from north Florida blanking on his name

I like this kid better as a prospect than Neal last year. He just moves way better and isn’t a slob. Idk if we will get him. He reminds me of the kid that went to bama 2 years ago from north Florida blanking on his name

Leatherwood?

Who leatherwood? I think Walker is much further along than him. He’s looks like a very athletic lineman and imo should be in contention for a 5th star honestly. He has starter potential as a tackle as a freshman. Neal obviously was very gifted with mammoth size but walker is well put together with great feet and not much bad weight at all. Neal by the way lost a bunch of bad weight too entering his senior year

Common bro let’s stop that nonsense before you even get going. Evan Neal was shutting down some of the best defensive ends we have seen to come out of high school in a while. He had barely any flaws to his game by the time he signed with Bama. One of the most improved players I have seen. Isaiah Walker might have a chance to get there but he’s not there yet. Let’s not say he’s better just because he’s thinner.

Advertisement
Who leatherwood? I think Walker is much further along than him. He’s looks like a very athletic lineman and imo should be in contention for a 5th star honestly. He has starter potential as a tackle as a freshman. Neal obviously was very gifted with mammoth size but walker is well put together with great feet and not much bad weight at all
I agree I just think Walkers athleticism puts him up there

Common bro let’s stop that nonsense before you even get going. Evan Neal was shutting down some of the best defensive ends we have seen to come out of high school in a while. He had barely any flaws to his game by the time he signed with Bama. One of the most improved players I have seen. Isaiah Walker might have a chance to get there but he’s not there yet. Let’s not say he’s better just because he’s thinner.
U have a point but I believe lineman who need to gain weight rather than lose it in college are better prospects just my opinion

So my son who is in second grade comes home with a saying two months ago. It did not make any sense until now:
1st is the worse
2nd is the best
3rd is the one with the hairy chest

According to my son we good with Walker then

Advertisement
Yea, I hear what you’re saying, makes sense. I’ve been to Columbia a couple of times and it’s blah, but he might like it I guess. Probably best to not count on him and be pleasantly surprised if he does something with us.

I live in Columbia. It sucks... Lol.
No but seriously, it's alright relative to other areas of SC. I chose to go to school here over Clemson because I wanted a city vibe where there were actual movie theaters, restaurants, other things to do, etc. For college it was pretty cool and there's definitely worse places. I can see it making sense if he really wanted to get away from Miami/Florida and wants some weird mix of southern, college town, and city.

To me there should be two choices when it comes picking city vs college town:
1) Full city experience like Miami or UCLA
2) Legit small college town with pretty campus and chill environment like Clemson/Auburn.

Columbia is a weird mix of both and it does neither particularly well. If it wasn't for a nice job here and my girl going to the med school here, I'd be gone yesterday.

Advertisement
Recruiting Rule 13:

If you are always in the top 3, but never the leader, he gone
Well his “leader” is the school he’s committed to that no one really expects him to end up so the fact that we are right after that indicates we are making some type of impression on him. He’s not solidly committed to them

Well his “leader” is the school he’s committed to that no one really expects him to end up so the fact that we are right after that indicates we are making some type of impression on him. He’s not solidly committed to them

Which means we are likely 3rd

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back