Canes GTech - What's the outcome?

miniGif_20211104173043.gif

Advertisement
From GT board
Where has anyone said the U is back after these last 2 games?

expand...
Miami is favored by 9 or 10... My prediction is that they will win and cover with one caveat. Do you want an example of a "trap game"? This is one if ever I have seen one. Miami is coming off a two game winning streak defeating two top 25 ACC opponents. They have been yapping all week about the Duh U is back and so forth. They are facing an opponent for whom they have little respect. They are looking ahead to the "Big One" in the Sunshine State vs FSU. Their quarterback, deservedly so, has been on the receiving end of all kinds of accolades for turning the season around He may be due to start playing like the statue that he is. It is Manny. Finally, with all that, it would be the most "Miami" thing I can think of to lay an egg and send canes in sight into an absolute full meltdown complete with the obligatory "Fire Manny" banners being flown at the FSU game. Even after the two wins against NC State and Pitt, the Canes are still a pedestrian 4-4 but with ACC championship dreams dancing in their heads. IIWII

Last edited: Today at 4:27 PM

Going up to Duke, at 7-4, with the Coastal to be taken gives me the Manny Hebee Jeebies.
I hate this **** position this team puts me in. I can't root against them. I can't have him return. But in reality, if his past is any indication, we lose one of these games for sure. My main concern is a TVD where he just comes back down to earth, as you would expect any freshman QB with limited starts. This season has had about nothing that i've enjoyed.....well except we seem to have the QB for the next couple of years which is awesome.

From GT board
Where has anyone said the U is back after these last 2 games?

Miami is favored by 9 or 10... My prediction is that they will win and cover with one caveat. Do you want an example of a "trap game"? This is one if ever I have seen one. Miami is coming off a two game winning streak defeating two top 25 ACC opponents. They have been yapping all week about the Duh U is back and so forth. They are facing an opponent for whom they have little respect. They are looking ahead to the "Big One" in the Sunshine State vs FSU. Their quarterback, deservedly so, has been on the receiving end of all kinds of accolades for turning the season around He may be due to start playing like the statue that he is. It is Manny. Finally, with all that, it would be the most "Miami" thing I can think of to lay an egg and send canes in sight into an absolute full meltdown complete with the obligatory "Fire Manny" banners being flown at the FSU game. Even after the two wins against NC State and Pitt, the Canes are still a pedestrian 4-4 but with ACC championship dreams dancing in their heads. IIWII

Last edited: Today at 4:27 PM
We byke bïtches.

We are one biting monkey away from a natty.

#CanYaFeelIt?

Advertisement
No clue what the score will be, but I say we keep rolling this train and get the win. We also get a holding call that goes our way.

Advertisement
No clue what the score will be, but I say we keep rolling this train and get the win. We also get a holding call that goes our way.
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
Are you crazy? What kind of off the wall prediction is this?

Miami getting a Holding call?! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: Oh My God!! I can't breath! He...He said Holding call! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

You’re killing me!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes will win big because they are still hungry❗

On offense: Lashlee continues to game plan for big explosive plays with his type of air raid QB running his offense; TVD continues to work hard, prepare and develop; Rambo, Xavier, Smith and the young receivers will get open against this GT secondary; Mallory will definitely get open against the GT LBs, and Mallory is on a mission after a disappointing start and has something to prove; Clark and the Canes OL has improved dramatically each week, and they still have things to tighten up; the Canes OL will open holes for Rooster, and the Rooster 🐓 will have a big day too because it’s overdue. I predict several big plays and maybe 3 TDs from big plays.

On defense: the mobile QB with these inferior Canes LBs concern me, but I don’t think GT can fully capitalize on our weaknesses like the last 4 opponents did. The Canes’ hungry young DBs JW, Kam and Avante have improved each week, and as with young players, they will continue to improve.

Tyrique will continue his elite CB play but they may not throw a pass in his direction; the young CBs are learning, but GT passing game cannot exploit them; the Canes rotating 9-10 deep DLs will wear down and dominate the GT OL; the Canes LBs still verysubpar, but they won’t hurt us too much because the young safeties will continue to clean things up after they whiff on tackles or miss their assignments, and Manny will stay out the way and let his coaches and players do what they do well.

Canes roll big time❗

Advertisement
Back