Canes GTech - What's the outcome?

Advertisement
Some teams have our number. UVA had if for a while. UNC and G'Tech have it now. But,

if you tell me TVD throws three picks at UNC, I tell you we lose by 30 points. Makes me think maybe we're shaking off a few things, and it shows this week.

41-21 good guys.

Advertisement
42-38 GT. The offense goes wild early, but our defense doesn't put the clamps down. Typical bull**** gives them a late lead

The games where everyone thinks we roll, are usually the games we struggle the most under Manny and vice versa. Coming off two ranked wins, smelling ourselves a lil, this has ALL the make up of a disappointment....
yeah im not sure why vegas likes us by 9.5/10 whatever u can get it at, miami has burned me picking sides all season but the over at 63.5 is something imma have to grab lol.

Advertisement
We've had our best 2 offensive outputs of the season the last 2 weeks.

5.92 YPP 2 weeks ago, which was the best number to that point.

And 6.90 YPP last week, which is a number that, were you to average that for the season, would have you in the Top 5 nationally.

So, does that trend continue? Have we really turned a corner? Or do we regress to the mean?

GT's defense is pretty awful, especially lately. Since the upset of UNC in Atlanta, they have given up 52 to Pitt (7.44 per play), 27 to Duke (5.37 per play), 48 to UVA (8.71 per play!!!), and 26 to VT (6.29 per play). Without some crazy turnovers, I really don't see how they hold us under 30.

The problem is, they've been really efficient on offense. Since the Clemson game, in the last 5 their WORST output is 6.35 YPP.

Expect another shootout, but IMO the 10.5 number is a little too rich for me. I will go 38-30 Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know how we lose to these scrub teams. We lost to them when they were running a brand new offense with option personnel.

Oh yeah, that's right.
After watching Miami football in 2018 and 2019, I was surprised we beat anyone.

Advertisement
Back