Canes GTech - What's the outcome?

3D74DE3E-9AB3-4D3B-B1D9-E12FDA2D24B3.jpeg

NO CONFIDENCE IN MANNY DIAZ VS GEORGIA TECH

Advertisement
I think the offense has a big day, for both teams. But Simms won’t be good enough to make a key pass late and Miami survives 44-38.

Canes will win big because they are still hungry❗

On offense: Lashlee continues to game plan for big explosive plays with his type of air raid QB running his offense; TVD continues to work hard, prepare and develop; Rambo, Xavier, Smith and the young receivers will get open against this GT secondary; Mallory will definitely get open against the GT LBs, and Mallory is on a mission after a disappointing start and has something to prove; Clark and the Canes OL has improved dramatically each week, and they still have things to tighten up; the Canes OL will open holes for Rooster, and the Rooster 🐓 will have a big day too because it’s overdue. I predict several big plays and maybe 3 TDs from big plays.

On defense: the mobile QB with these inferior Canes LBs concern me, but I don’t think GT can fully capitalize on our weaknesses like the last 4 opponents did. The Canes’ hungry young DBs JW, Kam and Avante have improved each week, and as with young players, they will continue to improve.

Tyrique will continue his elite CB play but they may not throw a pass in his direction; the young CBs are learning, but GT passing game cannot exploit them; the Canes rotating 9-10 deep DLs will wear down and dominate the GT OL; the Canes LBs still verysubpar, but they won’t hurt us too much because the young safeties will continue to clean things up after they whiff on tackles or miss their assignments, and Manny will stay out the way and let his coaches and players do what they do well.

Canes roll big time❗
I think we roll as well. I think it comes down to our O being better than theirs. Yeah, our D isn't great, but I think our O is about to really start humming. I can see a 49-24 type of game.

Ga tech wins in a close one sealing Manny’s fate. It’s a roll of the dice in these games with him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We haven't beaten GT since Darrell Langham pulled a rabbit out of his *** in 2017. I'm lifting my permaban to attend this game. In a fit of rage I swore while leaving the FIU game in 2019 that I'd never return. I'm sure we'll get blowed out lol.
Will you be flying in over the fence and watching from a perch or a paying customer with a seat reserved amongst the humans?

Just don't see how Ga Tech can slow down, let alone stop, the UM offense with TVD on fire. Comments from practice this week were that he was the most accurate he has ever been .. playing with more confidence. Tech has no offense. Even Manny's horrible defensive scheme will work against Tech. Canes should more than cover.

If we can find 2-3 athletic guys that can run fast sideline-to-sideline & tackle (at the LB position), we can likely contain GT's QB & RB enough to win. Our Offense will do well against GT. If I were Manny, I'd have Avantae play safety with Kam for this game and move James Williams to LB (for this game to slow down their mobile QB & RB). I'd also like to see TAC get some burn at LB. We badly need some athleticism at the LB position to win this game. Williams, TAC and Keontra would provide a more athletic LB corps and get us a win against GT. Trot out the slower, older guys and we're in for a long day...and could lose. What say ye?

Advertisement
34-24 Miami. I think GT will give TVD and our receivers a cushion and make us dink/dunk it down the field. It'll take longer to score and some drives will stall out due to penalties. It won't be a pretty game.

If we win out, including the bowl game, we will have 9 wins. Just like…Randy Shannon’s 3rd year.

They’ll focus on Rambo as Restrepo explodes for 130 look for another 400 yard performance 4-5 passing TD’s as TVD continues to shine .

TVD if this continues will de invited to NY to watch a special presentation of things to come.

Brothers we put up 50 in this one Rooster breaks another one also120 rushing 60 plus receiving

Final
51- 31
ALL CANES

GOCANES

No way this isn't close. Manny sucks at preparation and the team is young in general. 31-30 Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back