Canes GTech - What's the outcome?

Advertisement
More I look at this, more I think Miami wins big -- 38-21. The media momentum for Manny/TVD continues to gain steam. After the game, posters on here proclaim that the Canes will inevitably lose the next game and the termination of Manny's employment is inevitable. In the meantime, the BOT does nothing other than keep back channels open and the likelihood that Manny remains as the coach increases once again.

I was totally wrong about NC State and predicted 38-37 last week against Pitt.

I'll say 34-31 Canes. Another dog fight fight and the offense pulls it out at the end.

Advertisement
Another game where it's way closer than it should be. Simms will shred us on the ground.

Canes win 41-31.

Gibbs/Sims in the open field may be a prob

What DB will step up opposite of Stevenson

I expect a shootout

We haven't beaten GT since Darrell Langham pulled a rabbit out of his *** in 2017. I'm lifting my permaban to attend this game. In a fit of rage I swore while leaving the FIU game in 2019 that I'd never return. I'm sure we'll get blowed out lol.

Advertisement
I took the points. 10.5 is too many for a team that is in a dog fight every week.

Would be typical of Miami/Manny to lose this game, but I think they get the win.

38-28

We haven't beaten GT since Darrell Langham pulled a rabbit out of his *** in 2017. I'm lifting my permaban to attend this game. In a fit of rage I swore while leaving the FIU game in 2019 that I'd never return. I'm sure we'll get blowed out lol.
Please stay home. Oh wait. Go. Nevermind stay home. God I’m so conflicted

Advertisement
Dealing with success is tough for young teams to navigate. Don't be shocked if this team comes out slow. I hope not, but you never know with this staff.

Advertisement
Two years ago, Manny's team exhibited one of the most atrocious performances in college football history in order to lose this game. This one should not be in doubt, as GT has a weak defense and an offense that relies entirely on its QB and RB for production. If Miami scores a lot early, I don't think GT has the firepower to get back in the game.

That said, this program is feeling "ok" after the last two weeks. This board is wildly overconfident about the last four games. I don't trust this staff at all.

I want to believe it'll be a 52-28 type game where the Canes slowly pull away throughout, but I'm going 45-35.

Advertisement
Back