Canes Football QB starter will be named tomorrow

Advertisement
Per Susan Dingbat.

Says that Richt would announce tomorrow.

The quote I saw was he would tell the players. I still think it's Malik regardless if it's publicly announced or not. If Malik can protect the ball and extend some plays with his legs, we will be ok. He can easily rush for 50+ yards a game which changes the entire dynamic of our offense.

Advertisement
SHOCK OF THE CENTURY

14_5310661.jpg

will be shirreffs by FSU

I think it will be Shirreffs by tomorrow, and I'm basing that on two things: What Richt says he's looking for in the starter--efficiency, knowing where to go with the ball, and limiting mistakes; And what Richt compliments Evan on--efficiency, knowing where to go with the ball, and limiting mistakes.

Advertisement
Watch the run game get exponentially better because defenses wont be able to completely sell out and crash on the RB on the read option.

If Malik can be competent in the throw game this offense should be much more dynamic than last year. That offense, between Rick's rust and Kaaya' unprecedentedly cement feet, was a mish mash of slop that would make an abortionist wretch.

will be shirreffs by FSU

I think it will be Shirreffs by tomorrow, and I'm basing that on two things: What Richt says he's looking for in the starter--efficiency, knowing where to go with the ball, and limiting mistakes; And what Richt compliments Evan on--efficiency, knowing where to go with the ball, and limiting mistakes.

I like Evan, but for all the praise he gets on here for good decisions and not turning the ball over, I think his turnover numbers are equal or higher than Rosier in scrimmages with less reps than Rosier.

Watch the run game get exponentially better because defenses wont be able to completely sell out and crash on the RB on the read option.

If Malik can be competent in the throw game this offense should be much more dynamic than last year. That offense, between Rick's rust and Kaaya' unprecedentedly cement feet, was a mish mash of slop that would make an abortionist wretch.

That's some of what I was talking about in that USF/FSU video thread: https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/dmoney/121078

Not only the read-option, but sweeps and tosses start spreading out the LBs giving Walton less traffic and more room to run.

Advertisement
will be shirreffs by FSU

I like Evan, but for all the praise he gets on here for good decisions and not turning the ball over, I think his turnover numbers are equal or higher than Rosier in scrimmages with less reps than Rosier.

Fair point. However, that "knows where to go with the football," line is ringing in my ear for some reason.

I honestly think it's been neck and neck but Rosier having at least some game experience is what's going to give him the edge.

will be shirreffs by FSU

So you sold out on him before camp started and wont let go. I get it....

d be shocked if he cant even show out against the two first opponents to be replaced for FSU. Its evident through the numbers they will both play but its sure sounds like Rosier will be QB1-A.

Rosier just may be the gamer we have been missing behind center.

Advertisement
will be shirreffs by FSU

YOU do not beat FSU being a Check Down artist give me Malik or Perry and lets ride.

Not a fan of rosier but hopefully dude can have a year like marquise williams did his senior year at unc.

LOL, hilarious.

Advertisement
Back